Chapter 15

Warrior mansion:

Jack and yugyom are in guest room, everyone sleeping peacefully, except tae who is standing at the window and looking at the moon. He sighed deeply.

Tae (mind) ::why,...you want to hide the truth, why are you saving that cheap bastard......... (tears are flowing) I will make the world to know the real you. I will punish each one who make you to do that. Why are you make me to promise you......... Why........ Let me take my first step...

Tae mind linked someone,....

Tae : kill that bastard now...
??? :ok master.

Tae looked at kook, who is sleeping like an angel, moonlight make his face to glow,.. Tae went near kook and kissed his forehead...

Tae::you and members are the only good happen to me hyungie.. Please don't leave me(he slipped himself beside the elder, hug him tightly and went to his dreamland but he didn't notice elder open his eyes and look at tae sleepy face,

Jk::baby please, don't hide tell hyungie quickly. I know something bothering you...... (peck his tip of tae nose and slept)

_______________________________________

Living room::

Nj::how can we find demon king son??
Jack:: master Lee, gave this... (he showed an marble)

Jk::why??Jack::if demon King son, somewhere near us it started to change is colour

Jk::why??
Jack::if demon King son, somewhere near us it started to change is colour.
We already try to find him by his scent, but he hide his scent perfectly.
Even master Lee don't have any way find demon son.

Yg:I think, he don't want to show himself to others..
Kai::i think so..

Jk thinking deeply, now the marble is in his hands, they all speaking tae came to them,

Jungkook nervously look at the marble whether it changes its colour or not. For his doubt, yes the colour changes. He widen his eyes...

Hb::what happen hyung?(kook quickly hide the marble)
Jk::nothing bub(smile)

Tae came to him and sit in his lap. Jungkook look at tae with upset eyes,, he wanted tae to open up himself.....

Tae look at kook eyes, which shows sadness,... He noticed the marble in elder hands.

Tae get to know, kook know that he is a demon king son. But what confused him is elder didn't told any members about him, actually he is hiding the marble tightly in his hands. He is confused why elder didn't ask him anything till now....

Jack ::give me the marble hyung...

Jk get panick, marble totally changed his colours,. Tae looking at kook lovingly.... He knows kook wanted to save younger,

Jk:I will keep it jack... (jack nodded his head)

Tae (mind) ::why you love me this much hyung..? What have I done to you.. You try to hide the truth,.. Without knowing anything about me, you even hide it from our family members,... Now I am ready to tell everything to you hyung...... (tae pull kook into a kiss, a pure love is melting in thier lips. Kook don't know why tae suddenly pull him into a kiss,.. But he also need it...they both kissing passionately but interepted by their members)

Yg::stop it guys, I dont want to see your make out (boringly)
Jin::yaah leave them atleast they are romantic unlike this God of destruction. (namjoon pouted)

Everyone laugh at him but kook look at tae, who is staring at him.

_______________________________________

Jeon mansion::

Mr.j::WHAT.... HOW.... THIS HAPPEN.?
park:: i don't know, (crying)... Head deity is searching the person who killed Mr. Jung...

Mr.j::who have that much power to kill the deity(scared)
Park::now we are in danger.....

When they are speaking head deity came there,..

H.d::devil is the reason behind it.. (anger)
P::but who is the devil and why master..... (sobbing)
Mr.j:devils are not that much powerful to kill deity right?

Head deity didn't respond to the question.

H.d::make our city protection tight.
Make warriors to get alert. Something going to happen make it fast mr. Jeon(mr. Jeon nodded his head and went to Warrior mansion to alert them)

H.d::ahhhhh.... (head deity is looked very scared, he is not doing his work properly...)

H. D(mind) ::sorry master, I can't save jung...........

_____________________________________

Warrior mansion::

Nj::why you visit suddenly mr. Jeon.
Mr.j:: deity jung is died.

they all frozen in their place...
Mr. J::head deity doubt on devil, but they are not that much strong to kill deity, but someone behind it...

Kook secretly glanze at tae who is smirking. Kook Sighed.

Jk(mind) ::why bubba, i know you behind it...

Mr.j::tight the protection double kook. We might get attacked any soon (kook nodded his head)

Mr.j::gukk come lets go..
Gk::i need to help hyung(sternly)

Mr.j::be safe and one week after you should come with me. (kissed gukk forehead)

Mr. Jeon look at jimin and hobi who hide behind their lovers, he smiled weakly at them and left.

Tae dragged kook to thier bedroom.

Tae ::why hyung??
Jk::what baby? (confused)
Tae ::you know, I am demon king son right....
Jk::yes, I know (calmly)

Tae pull kook they lyed beside each other. Tae kept his head on kook chest, elder started to stroke younger hair.

They cuddle peacefully for few minutes, no one is asking anything...

Tae took a deep breath,
Tae ::hyungie.. (kook hummed)
Jk::hmmm..
Tae ::why didn't you tell to members about me.

Jk::i know there must be any important reason, so you hide yourself. I didn't want to expose you baby...

Tae::how can you trust me hyung?
Jk::how can I not trust my world baby.
You remember baby on that day when Mrs. Jeon death sentenced you,
You ready to kill yourself for a simple super human... (tae frowned)
Tae ::you are not a simple super human(, angryly pouted)
Jk::ok sorry bub(peck his lip) if you want you can easily kill anyone, but no you didn't do that., listen baby these not the things why I trusted you,
I trust you because you are my baby. (peck his whole face, who giggled)
Tae::you are seriously something hyung. You know how to make me flustered (smile lovingly)

Jungkook kissed tae head, tae started to speak.

Tae::everything we see in our naked eye is not true right hyung (kook nodded)...

When God created this world, there are three kings (kook widen his eyes, tae chuckle at him and peck his lips)
Yes,hyung three kings not two.

Au:if you like chapter vote it guys.

_______________________________________