chapter 26

Few days passed they didn't get any information about tae and lenan , warriors are very frustrated first tae is missing ,then kook health getting worst, and lastly demon king shut him  inside his room, he don't show his face to anyone ,warriors can't open V room because it's tied with its power.

Gukk feeling something going to happen he can't tell accurately but he know one thing  it's not good for warriors especially jungkook. They tried so many times to talk to demon king but they only get silence.

Now warrior mansion is a total mess..............

Namjoon , suga and Kai sitting in living room thinking something deeply, that's when they heard a door opening sound , demon king opened his room finally, they look at V who looking like a dead person , they can tell he and kook is the persons who affected most....

Everyone gathered in living room including gukk expect kook.......

After a silence demon king spoke ......

V:: we need to awake them......

Nj:: who V???

V:: the creates of this planet ......

Everyone widen thier eyes ......
YG:: how it is possible , ????

V::it's the only way to save my son..they need to come(silently)they need to come....they should come...( Demon king continuously blabbering same thing  Jin hug him to calm him down....)

Jin:: baby it's okay ,yes they will come ( rub his back in up and down, they all heard a sobbing sound it's from the great demon king)...

V:: i want my...son..hyung...(crying).i want him please ,he is my baby ...hyung ,...my little ball...(crying). ...lenan that ....bastard must be mind controlled my son....tell me .. hyung. I am demon king right...but i am useless , i am useless......( Tears flowing from his rough skin)

Everyone is having tears in  thier eyes ,gukk is looking at V like he want to hold him and hug him in his embrace ,few days before everything is good but now totally collapsed, that's when kook entered with a smiling face but frown when he saw others face....

Jk:: what happen , why you all looking pale(tensed )
Jm:: nothing hyung ,it's just.....
HB:: that i fainted hyung ,they all panicked that's it's ( hobi quickly lied)
Jk::what happen baby (  worried)

Kook moves to hobi and check him hurriedly,

HB:: hyung it's nothing , that i skip my food ......

Kook scolded hobi for skip his breakfast and he feed hobi who is in the verge of crying ,why not even in this time ,kook worried about his brother.....

Jk:: then i go to my tae ,he must be waiting for me ,don't skip food okay( kook went to his room)...

Everyone sighed .....

Kai:: who gonna wake them...
V:: Jin hyung will do that but it's not easy( everyone get shocked )
V(mind):: if we wake them true and pure  love  need to sacrifice thier life.....

Jin:: why me..????

V:: hyung , when you born ,you are connected with the creaters , the symbol in you neck is the reason ,you can awake them.....you are the choosen one....
They are sleeping peacefully under the world ,we can go to them but one thing they are not in the same place , they are completely opposite directions with each other....one is sleeping in Licht city deep under the ocean and another one is in devil city under the forest ...

Jm:: but why????

V(mind):: because they love each other so much.....

Kai:: how we can go thier....

Before V answer , a loud sound hears indicating someone attacked Licht city....

V:: namjoon just go with Jin hyung , i will tell you what to do by mindlink...i will take care here.....(Jin and namjoon went not before hug everyone and when Jin hug demon king a single drop of tear left from V eyes...)

Jin: be carefull ( they left)....

When demon king and warriors reach the place, everyone widen thier eyes  in a pure horror, the scene infront of them making everyone go numb...

Here the KIM TAEHYUNG is killing brutally everyone , his eyes his pitch black,  he is slicing everyone head without mercy his whole body covered with blood , only few people are in tae side ,they all looked like possesed .....

They can't see the sight where thier innocent people are dieing ....

Suga and Kai went infront of tae , ...

YG:baby please, try to remember us ...
Kai:: please bear....

Both are begging......

When yoongi used kookie name, one second tae face soffened but again he just smirked and start to attack yoongi and Kai, but both are just defending themselves not attacking tae,.....

After few minutes yoongi and Kai are badly injured......jimin and hobi went to their lovers crying hardly ,demon king just looking at them with fisted hands,

Tae is strangely looking at them , that's when a girls who is looking like a bitch entered and kept his hand around tae shoulder ,who is standing like nothing happens.....

Leena ::how pathetic ......(laughing maniacally)...

Leena stare at tae roam his hands around tae shoulder, she is always with tae, to get his attention ,she is just a simple super human but on lenan side,actually she is obsessed with tae , warriors get angry .......

Jm:bear please ,come to your sences(shouted holding yoongi)
HB:: pleasee tae ,...for kook hyung ...(crying)

That girl get irritated .....

Leena ::ohh he is mine , who the hell kook..i will show you who he belongs to.....( Angrily shouted , Leena started to lean towards tae,)

Jimin and hobi shouted ,

Before she reach tae face , a silver dagger slice her head make her head roll in the ground...( Again tae just standing thier like a robot)

Jimin and hobi sigh in relief....and turn to see Demon king standing there with a angry gaze.......tae shifted his gaze to demon king and smirk....

Now tae and demon king standing  against each other.....

Father and son going to fight with each other....

One is going to fight with heavy heart because he going to battle with his son , another one is not in his sence ,he don't know what he was doing.....

V:: i love you son, but for my people I have to do....( “Wake up ” demon king thought in his mind)...

Both started to run towards each other with a full force ...............

______________________________________

Preview:: what the hell ........