Chapter 10

They all turn their heads where the voice came,
The head deity standing there with a glory, only his eyes are visible, they can easily tell he is smirking.

Jungkook confidence broken into pieces, he know his powers don't affect the head deity. His hands are shaking, suddenly he feel hopeless and held taehyung hands tightly, like a mother, who held their children hands tightly. Tae can tell how elder is getting panicked.

Tae hate himself, elder facing everything because of him,,
He freed himself from kook who look at him horror and shake his head furiously , but younger smiled sweetly pecked his lips.

Tae::go ahead, kill me now....(kook is looking like a dead person)

The head deity first time seeing  taehyung and he felt shiver through out his body. He sense told him to save the devil, so he ordered Mr. Jeon,

H.d:: RELEASE HIM MR. JEON, IT'S MY ORDER., AND GIVE DEATH SENTENCED TO JUNGKOOK. (tae widen his eyes) members are shocked, what the hell is happening, they looking at Mr. Jeon to help his son, but he is looking like nothing happened.

Jungkook feel relief, his body loosened, his heavy heart become normal,..

Head deity look at kook, who is looking happy, yes he was happily die before younger..... But our tae stand infront of deity, they are staring at eachother, head deity can't look him, his eyes are like a deep ocean. younger deeply staring at him, and smirk, deity get confused.

Younger freeze the time, only the head deity is moving,  making him to get fear.... Younger walking towards  head deity, who is walking backwards.

Tae went near to deity and whisper something made him frozen in his place . The deity look at taehyung like a ghost, he scared and bow at him for multiple times.....

Tae::order him to release jungkook, and let me stay in this city.(head deity nodded his head, his heart beating very fast, he wanted to dissappear from here... His body shaking by his deep voice, his dark aura suffocating him... ).

Younger release the time,... And smirk at head deity who lower his head, he fixed himself.,

H.d::mr.jeon release them and let the devil live he..re..(shuttered)
(he left hurriedly only jungkook can see the fear in deity eyes and voice)
Making mr. Jeon confusing,

Everyone felt happy,,...

Mr. Jeon fuming in anger, he wanted to kill the devil but head deity ordered him, so he can't do anything. He let them free.

Members are very happy.,..
Mr.j::its your final day in here jungkook don't comeback here,..(sternly)

Jk::sure mr. Jeon, now can I go to my home(happily)..
Mr. Jeon get annoyed and nodded his head.

Jungkook look at tae who staring at him but he look away making the younger heart ache, he is still angry at younger... Members are hugging taekook, they all felt happy. Jimin and hobi is jump on tae who catch them... They all sharing their moment.

Jungkook noticed gukk who look at him longingly... He smile at gukk who return the same...

He have lot of question about his twin brother, but now it's not the correct time.

Jk::gukk... (everyone look at jungkook)
Come with me...and stay in Warrior mansion for few days..

Mr. Jeon fuming in anger, gukk felt happy.

Mr.j ::NO HE CAN'T..
Jk;:he is my brother, Mr. Jeon, stay out of it. Just be happy, I am not going to ask you anything...

Mrs.jeon spoke,..

Mrs.j::be safe gukk.. (concern)

Jungkook chuckled at her. Making Mrs. Jeon to lower his head.

Jk::am I really your son, mrs jeon. Anyway I don't care. Come gukk.

Jungkook went out without even look at tae. Younger standing there like a statue members try to drag him, jungkook came back and held tae hands who felt happy but elder is not talking to him.

They all went to Warrior mansion....

Jae::then I am going enwoo,
(enwoo look at jae with sad eyes and pout)
Jae cooed at him and hug him who get blush and hide his face in jae chest. Then jae left to meet his father.

WARRIOR MANSION::

younger sitting in living room pouting cutely with others, except jungkook who is in the room. Elder is not letting him in the room.

Members are talking to gukk, when gukk spoke,
Gk::what happen tae why are you pouting.. Ohhh you are so cute(pinch tae cheeks, but he feel like someone stare at him, he lift his head saw jungkook dead glare at him, he gulp down and left tae cheeks....

Everyone look at kook, he directly went to jin and sit beside him.
His expression making everyone get scared.

Jungkook mind is swelled with happiness, but he didn't want to show it, tae had enough he went to kook and kneel infront of him and hold his hands, jungkook look at him,....

Tae::i....am..sorry.. Hyungie... Please talk.. To me... (sniffing)... I don't... Want you... To leave.. Your brothers, members... And your position as a.... (hiccup)... Warrior... I know... Hyungie you love all of them.... (jk cut him)

Jk::but I love you to moon and back baby, yes I love them all, but I don't want to loose you bub,. (he can't able to see younger crying) listen bub, I can understand, why you done that, listen to me carefully , one day you will face the same suituation, bub.... (tae crying like a child)

Jungkook can't take it anymore he lift tae, who wrap his legs  around elder
Torso and and hide his face in his chest, jungkook his kiss head., and went to thier bedroom.

Jungkook sit on a bed and place the elder on his laps...

Jk::bubba see me,.. (tae hide his face more, he don't want to look the elder)
Tae::nu....(he used his baby voice, jungkook cooed at him, how can he hold his anger when his baby is this much cute, he wanted to put him in his pocket and protect him from everyone.)

Tae froze at his place when kook said this words.

Jk:: why head deity get scared of you???

_____________________________________