Chapter 20

CHEONSA place ::

Head deity, Mr. Jeon are try to contact someone, but there is no connection formed, head deity frustrated and pull his hairs...

H.d::HOW..THIS IS HAPPEN, THAT DEMON KING.. CAME.. AHHHHHH(he started to break the things)
Mr. J::calm down master, we need to inform him, there is going to be a huge war,....

When they are speaking someone mind linked him, head deity get relief yes, that is his master,...

H.d::master, I am really sorry, demon king... Came... Back... (shutter)

He didn't get any response from other side, after few minutes,..

?? :then be ready, I will come soon...
H. D:yes, master... (he felt happy)

When they are speaking, in Warrior mansion, demon King sitting in thier room and bitting the apple casually and spoke,

V::come soon, I can't wait to taste your blood... (smirked)..

Tae::come down dad,.. We need to see that devil King jeng.
V::ohh,.. I am tired son.. Lift me..
Tae::so I am correct, you are oldy(demon King suddenly stand)

V::who says I am oldy, see I walk faster than you(tae chuckled and they went down).

Demon King saw the beautiful sight, his baby boy standing there, yes gukk came to visit warriors, not like he want to see demon king who make him blush,.. When demon King and gukk eyes met, V wink at him, noticed by jungkook who widen his eyes,..

V::baby boy...... (he went to gukk)

Members are shocked, tae shake his head in disbelief,..

Gk::who.. Is your.. Baby boy(shutter, he try to hide his pink cheeks)
V::ohh baby, don't blush (he kept his hands on his chest) you are so hot, sexy..... Mmmm(tae kept his hands on his father mouth to stop his further talking)..

Tae:dad, please don't embarrass me.
(V pull tae hands suddenly, and said)
V::baby, let's go on a date,...

Everyone frozen at thier place,
Gukk likes demon King  but it's not too early to ask him out,..

Gk::no I won't (stubborn)
V::why baby... It's hurts,.. Don't worry I won't, touch you unnecessaryly just a kiss is enough(he smiled innocently)

Gukk widen his eyes, when V hold his hands but gukk yank his hands from him making demon King to pout, gukk wanted to pinch him but he controlled.

Jungkook cleared his throat,

Jk::you can't ask him like that dad..
V::why son... It's wrong to ask him out,
Jk::first you need to win his heart..
V::ohh like my son win yours (kook blushed and nodded) then I will ask my son for any tips..
Tae ::i won't help you..oldy
V::my handsome son.. Please help your poor dad... (puppy eyes)
Tae::okay(unwillingly)

Gukk started to laugh looking at dad and son combination. V stare at gukk, who blushed and run away,..

Nj::atleast now say the truth about yourself, (demon King sighed, now the time came he need to tell the truth)

Everyone settled in living room demon king willingly sit beside gukk, who cutely glare at him as he chuckled at him.. Tae sitting on kook laps,

V::as you all think there is two kings who rule the world, but that is totally wrong, there are three who ruled this planet. Licht King, demon King and finally LENAN King who is king and sweet?? (demon King started to laugh, making others confuse) no he is just wanted to rule this world by himself.one thing true in story that I killed Licht King and went away with the heart, you all know where I kept the heart(they all shook his head)....
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

. HERE(he pointed directly at taes heart....) everyone frozen.

_______________________________________