chapter 35

Jin was listening tae with a curious eyes...

Tae::i make jimin and hobi character as soo supportive to his hyung as I don't want to feel my kook alone, and kai and Suga as very supportive to him, then i give the power to gukk to predict kook, i am the one who give a character to each and every one..

When kook living his life with you all, i make a appearance to his life.. I am soo careful because kook can get his memories in my presence..

Then i make demon King as my father , because i want someone who can convince kook against me..so i choose him for that..then deities they are like my pets like a puppet who do everything for me..

Then i make him separate from warriors so i make a scene as jungkook die from your eyes...

I make demon king believe that i am going to destroy the world to stir him against me..in demon king pov i was making everything to destroy the world for kook..he didn't know my true motive..

When jk open his eyes , i tell him about I was going to destroy the world for him..he believed me blindly and anger with me told me change everything normal..

I am damn sure he will choose people other than his life..then my plan is to make demon king believe there is only way to make everything normal is to do one ritual that is soul exchange with nature..

When this ritual is going, kook soul is out of his body... i can easily attach my soul with kook who can't able to find anything and accept his soul again to his body without knowing mine was with him..that's it hyung ., For doing this ritual i make everything till now, because doing this ritual he have to do it whole heartedly without any doubt....

But everything ruined ,each and every thing is ruined my plan.. I don't know how he get to remember everything ,and get to know my plan..

Now he will surely do everything to save me..i am helpless  hyung, I don't know what to do now...

But one thing hyung, the character which build up by own is you and namjoon hyung..

You people are still my mystery.. I don't know how you people ended up by kook side..( Jin caresses tae hair with a smile )

Tell me hyung, what should I do now?? If i want to create everything again i am ready but jk is aware of my motive...i am helpless..but one thing i try my level best to save his life ..

Just do one thing,  make jk out of that mansion, so i can do something about it..

Jin make tae sleep then he get up from his place with so much emotions....

______________________________________

Au:: i am really sry for the short chapter, only ten chapters are more..
And i am sry for this boring chapter too...

And very important thing one pair in this story have a sad ending...

Our main couple have a happy ending don't worry...

Thank you so much for 10k ,my dear readers.

I am going to update this story daily and finished whithin this week..or next week...

But there is going to be very sad for few chapters..bare with me..and don't get mad at jk behaviour in the following chapters..