chapter 24

In warrior mansion::

After tae left , kook didn't talk to anyone, his mind constantly saying something going to happen. He didn't want to tell this to anyone. Others get worried for kook. Now he is standing in the balcony .

Jk(mind):: i miss you baby, come fast your hyungie want your warm hug.....why are you talking to that child, what is name ....yes, yeonjun .
You know how possessive i am, then why...silly me getting jealous of a child...(chuckled)....

(He is not feeling well , so he sneaked out from the mansion without others knowledge, while walking  ,he recall the memories of Taehyung and smiling like a idiot, but few minutes after he felt someone following him., In a second everything blank out for kook)...

In mansion , jimin went to kook room because he knows elder missed tae, so he went to sleep with kook, but to his surprise elder is not in the room, so he tried to mind link him but there is no use. He started to panick , and wake everyone.

Jin:: what happen baby,??
Jm:: hyung is missing...(panick).
HB:: what are you saying jimin, did you check well...

Jm:: i try to mind link him ,but there is no use..(crying).

When they are talking, demon king came there with a blank expression.

Nj:: do you know where is kook,..
(Asked to V).

But demon king , didn't said anything just blankly looking at the wall,

Jin:: tell me V , where is kook(panick).

They all frozen in his place , when demon kind spoke,

V::that bastard kidnaped him.....

(Jimin, hobi , and Jin started to cry, while others are very scared ,what they going to tell to Kim Taehyung...while demon king are sweating badly ,he is thinking something deeply).

Kai:: come ,let's go don't waste time,we need to save kook.
YG:: correct let's go..

Before demon king spoke, they all heard a voice and started to get fear,....

Few hours before...

Taehyung bid farewell to everyone in devil city, he promised yeonjun ,that he will visit soon with his love. He reached mansion but his heart beating fast, he wanted to see his hyungie, so went inside while shouting kook name,.

Present:

Tae:: HYUNGIE, MY BABY HYUNGIE , WHERE ARE YOU.....(smiling widely)

But when he reached the hall ,he seen everyone horror expression make his smile fell,

Tae:: what happen dad,where is my hyung( tensed)

Everyone getting nervous, tae asked many times but others remain silent,

Tae:: WHERE IS HE DAMMIT,(everyone flinched)

Namjoon told everything to tae, his whole world crushed down ,

V:: son, please it's not the time to speak...

YG:: don't waste our time, let's go..

Suddenly they all heard a voice, ,yes its lenan king, demon king cletched his hands, while gritting his teeth.

They heard only voice,

??:: I want Licht king heart ,other wise i will kill this creature,what his name yes jungkook( tae eyes geting black ,but no one noticed) i don't know V , where you kept the heart ,but if you don't give what i want ,then ready to face your lovable warrior death......(that voice ended ,others are looking at tae, who is walking outside with a blank expression)

YG:: where are you going, tae??

Tae:: to give my heart( everyone widen his eyes)

Nj:: tae let's think a solution,..(tae chuckled bitterly)

Tae:: what are you going to do, Haan tell me ,here the great demon king ( point his finger at V) is standing ,he even don't know what to do . What can you do tell me (namjoon look down). I am going ,my love is suffering there ......( Before tae keep next step some force push him into the room and the room get sealed ,it's done by none other, the only demon king.

Jin shouted at him .)

Jin:: what are you doing, V ....( V look at him in the verge of crying, Jin hug him tightly)

V:: i can't do anything hyung....he kidnapped my son's love i can't do anything .......if tae went to lenan, everything will finish ,then he destroy  every devil's  souls, we need to stop tae....(jimin shouted)

Jm:: how can we save my hyung....( Shouted).

V:: i will find a way...just give me few hours, now tae is in vulnerable situation, he took stupid decision , please keep an eye on him. I put my most powerful magic to seal him.but be careful...( Everyone nodded, and demon king disappear)..

Warriors heard the banging sound of the door , they heard the most painful scream of Taehyung which break thier  heart, but they can't do anything just simply crying.......

In side the room.

Tae thrown inside the room by demon king , he don't know what happened, his hands are trembling, he wanted his kook now, he started to bang the door ...tears are flowing from his eyes, he is feeling  dizzy .
Suddenly  his eyes getting dark , outside the sky get darker and darker , tae body float in air black cloud surrounded him , tae broke the door with a blow of air from his  mouth, others flinched and to see tae who is looking very dangerous, they didn't see him like this ........

When namjoon approched him, tae vanished in the air.....

Jin:: no no ... everything left from our hands, .... contact V now ( shouted)..
V :: i am here hyung .....
Jin:: tae left ...please do something..( crying)..

V:: ready for the war ,....( Everyone nodded).

V(mind):: your love going to die..(sad)..

____________________________________

Preview:: Leave me ......