2

Me and Liam got to school and we were early, for once.

"Gianna!" I saw Shelby and Claire running towards me. Yep, I'm still friends with these bozos.

"Hey! I'm with Gigi. Get your own time." Liam scoffed and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to him.

"You sleep with her, you have all the time you need." Claire said a little too loudly and everybody around us heard.

"Oh my fucking god...Claire..." Liam let go of me, rubbing his forehead in exasperation.

"God Claire, now the school thinks I'm having sex with him." I slapped my forehead. Shelby and Claire just laughed.

"You might as well be!" Claire slapped my ass before continuing . This all happened in the middle of the hallway and everybody was staring now. Oh god.

"Anyway, there's this party next saturday. You guys wanna come?" Shelby continues.

"I only go if Gigi goes." Liam looked down at me like I was gold.

"Sure." You only live once.

"Great!"
-

As always, Liam walked with me to lunch but on the way we ran into his hockey team.

"Liam!!" Shane and Drew started patting him on the back and head.

"Hey Gianna." They stopped for a few seconds to look at me, I just waved back.

They went back to slapping Liam and chatting with him in the middle of the hall while the rest of his hockey team followed.

Wait.

Who is that?

There was a new boy, a boy that was definitely not on the team before because I would go to all their team bonding, or at least most of it, and I've never seen him before.

He was the opposite of Liam. He had blonde hair, still the same muscular build, but no freckles or dimples.

"Hey. You must be Gianna." The new boy comes over to me and smiles.

"Yeah I am. How'd you know?" I ask.

"Liam talks about you... alot. Non-stop really." He laughs "He finds any way to talk about you. I can't imagine how the rest of my teamates feel, they've been dealing with it for years!" He points behind him to the hockey team and Liam.

"Oh." I simply said. I chuckled lightly to try and air the awkwardness but I was still shocked.

"Yeah. So-" But Liam walked back to me, practically death staring the new boy.

"Hey, Ethan. What're you doing with my girl?" Liam threw his huge arms around my shoulders and I almost toppled over.

"Oh nothing. Just talking about how you talk about her so much." Ethan got confident all of a sudden. They both got standoff-ish. I felt Liam stiffen next to me.

"Hey, hey. Liam we should go sit. Nice to meet you Ethan." I wave to Ethan before practically dragging Liam with me.

"Liam you have got to stop doing that! He was just talking to me." I say. We sit down at our usual table with Shane, Shelby, and Claire. Good thing Drew wasn't with use because he's annoying and vile...

"Sorry, babe." Ooookay. Since when? My heart had stopped but I realized soon after he'd only called me that because Ethan sat down with Shane and another one of Liam's friends, I think his name was Andrew?

"Hey Gianna." Andrew waved at me and Ethan, him and Shane sat down. Claire and Shelby following after.

"So, you guys excited for homecoming?" Claire asks while she unwraps her usual healthy lunch her dad packed. Claire's mom was crazy about weight and how Claire would dress. Claire obviously had eating problems and lived with her dad after she turned fourteen because of her mom. But the only good thing is she came out with a goregous body and a hella ton of money and clothes.

"Oh yeah, for sure." Shelby answered, shoving a cosmic brownie into her mouth. Shelby was the opposite, she ate alot and didn't care about how much or how little she ate and worked out. I've always admired that about her.

"Yeah I can't wait to ask this girl out." Shane piped in to the conversation. This struck Claire's attention. She's loved him since we all met. Just like me and Liam.

"Oh?" I ask, wanting to hear more. Maybe if he answers Claire will know.

"Oh nobody." He brushed it off. I gave Shelby a sad smile from across the table.

"Hey are you good?" Liam asks from next to me. I realized I haven't gotten up to get lunch yet. I don't really eat anyway when I do get lunch, so what's the point?

"Yeah." I nodded to him.

"You should eat something. Last time you ate was breakfast. That was four hours ago." Liam suggested and gave me a little of his strawberries and grapes.

"No I'm okay, thank you. I'm not hungry anyway." I tried smiling but all I could think about was breakfast. He reminded me I had eaten.

My sister.

She did it again.

My sister was the only one who knows about my eating disorder since (a) she's the one who took me to the doctor when I got diagnosed and (b) I told her.

She talks to me when it's time to eat so I'll get distracted and just eat.

"Are you sure? I can't have my baby starve!" Liam flipped his hand over and touched it to his forehead so he can dramatically faint.

"Yes, I'm very sure. Thank you Liam." I smile. He always made me laugh.
-

I hated math. It was always a sore subject for me and I never have any friends in that class. I sighed and walked into math. I saw Ethan! He was sitting alone at the back of the classroom. Quickly I sat down next to him before anyone else could. There is no way I am sitting awkwardly alone.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh hey Gianna." He smiled like he was happy to see me.

"Is it okay if I sit here? I mean I'm already sitting but if you want me to move I can." I suggest. I sound super dumb right now. Like I want his attention. He probably thinks I like him but I really just want a friend in math.

"Sure! I'm glad we have math together because I never have any friends in math." He says.

"Oh same. Do you know what we're doing or no?" I asked, he's probably new which is why I've never seen him around.

"I do, thanks. Do you?"

"No not really, I can figure it out though." I smile. I always did my homework alone or with Shelby and Claire.

"Oh you sure? I can help you out if you need." Ethan suggested. I don't think Liam would like that. The thought of Liam made me smile.

"Yeah I'm very sure." I smiled again so maybe he wouldn't think I was being rude.

With that, the teacher walked in holding his bag and a open computer.
-

Bringg!

The bell rung, signalling the end of the day. Liam has hockey practice so I have to bring my backpack and blanket that I keep in his car.

"Gigi!" I hear Liam hollering from down the hall, causing multiple people to look at me.

"Hey Li." I hugged him as soon as he got to me. I saw Shane was behind him and hugged him too.

"Hockey practice?" I ask.

"Yep. We can go get mcdonalds or something on the way." Liam suggests. Immediately my mind goes to calories hearing that.

"You good?" Liam grabbed my shoulders realizing I had tensed up.

"Yeah I am. So let's go?" We walked out of school with Shane towards Liam's car before somebody threw their hand in front of my body.

"Gianna. Your about to get fucking ran over." It was Liam's arm. I guess I wasn't watching the crosswalk and a car sped across while I wasn't looking.

"Oops."

A/N: Happy I love writing day! My language arts has this thing where she writes the national 'day' every day and as im writing this (nov 15) its i love writing day!