11

Last night me and Liam made up. We both are on the hunt for whoever photoshopped that picture. I didn't ever leave the house unless I was at work or with Liam, mainly because I'm lazy as fuck but that's besides the point.

Liam slept over and we watched all our favorite movies. Frozen and Tangled was my favorite. Ever since I started to realize what "liking" was, I envied the way Flynn looked at Rapunzel while they watched the lights, and the way Kristof looked at Anna.

I woke up and it was still dark outside. Yeah it's way too early. The sound of a loud vacuum made it's way to my bedroom, flooding my ears.

"Hey Gi." Liam appeared at my doorway half naked holding a plate of eggs and pancakes. While holding a vacuum. His smile held a goofy smile that lit up his eyes. His beautiful sunset eyes.

"Hey father. Thanks for bringing me food. Are we going to Home Depot next?" Of course my dad would never walk around half naked...but again, I haven't seen him since I was four so how would I know?

"No we aren't but..." He sat down on my bed while putting the plate of food in front of me.

Uh oh.

That nauseous feeling rose from my stomach again. I thought it stopped. I thought I'd recovered.

"Hey are you okay? You look a little green." Liam touched my forehead and my cheeks with his big hands. His hands were huge but they danced so gentle on my face.

"Yeah. So what were you saying?" I excused the fact I felt like my stomach was twisting, focusing on Liam. It helped me a lot to focus on something else while eating. I didn't even realize I would be eating until I finished it.

"Well...we're going to......" He used his index fingers and used them as drumsticks on my thigh and made a drumroll sound.

"Six Flags!" He grabbed his phone showing me the online tickets he bought.

"Oh my god. OH MY GOD!" The realization set in. Six flags! I fucking love amusement parks!

"I know how much you love big scary rollercoasters and shit so I bought some tickets for today! I think Claire's coming too with Shane." I was kind of hoping it'd be just us but I guess it'd be fun with Claire too.

"Oh. Okay sounds great! When are we doing leaving?"

"After you eat." Shit.

I don't want to not eat and he think I was ungrateful for the hard work he did. This was the part I hated most of my eating disorder. Fucking up the people I love most because of my problems I caused.

"Gi. Gigi." Liam snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry. I'll get dressed first can u get out for a sec?"

"Sure. That food better be eaten once I come back upstairs!" He shouted while jogging down the steps with Rikky. I'm sure he already called Marissa to take Rikky to daycare or something.

I just grabbed some baggy jeans, a tank top, and a baggy sweater. Same shit everyday. I'm sick of it. It's like a cycle. My color pallette's the same everyday. Some color of baggy jeans or sweats, a white or black tank top, maybe even a long sleeve sometimes, and a baggy sweater that matches the color.

I put the plate of food into my closet on top of my white dresser and closed the door, hopefully Liam wouldn't come into my closet soon.

"Are you ready?" Liam was downstairs on the couch scrolling and reading something on his phone when I came jogging downstairs, holding my purse.

"Yep!" I put on another smile as we left the house hand in hand.

We got into my mom's old SUV, which had many seats to fit Claire and Shane. But we both knew we'd probably have to pick up more people on the way.