36

I decide to take Gi out to a fancy little Italian restaurant first, hence why I asked her to wear something a little fancy.

I get out of the car quickly to run over to Gianna's side so I can open her door.

"Thank you." She says softly while taking in her surroundings. God I could stare at her all day.

"Of course. Let's go?" She hooks her arm in mine once again before we walk into the restaurant.

I know the dude that owns this place from street racing so I was able to get the private seating area in the back and also 50% off on our meal. Not that I needed it, but it's always good to save money when you can.

"Wow..." She breathes out.

She walks a little in front of me as the waiter guides us to our seat. I pull out my phone quickly to take a picture of her from behind.

I review the picture and watch as her brown hair cascades down her back, her side profile showing a little. I might just make this my homescreen.

"Right here." The waitress shows us a small booth and Gianna slides in.

"Thank you." I say.

We sit in a comfortable silence while checking out the menu's.

"I'm excited we get to have a date." Gianna comments, smiling but not looking up from the menu.

"I am too." I say.

We both stop talking until the waiter comes to take our order. Gianna got fettuccine Alfredo while I got pesto pasta.

"So how was your day?" I start off.

"It was really good. I actually had a lot of fun getting ready." She smiles.

"That's good."

"Oh my god. That baby is so cute." Gianna points slightly to a small baby girl at the table next to us and I smile.

"I know right. Is there any name you'd want to name your first child?" I ask curiously.

"I think Adoria. Maybe Ria for short." She suggests.

"Why Adoria?" I want to know more about this name. It seems gorgeous though.

"Because I just know I would adore her. It also just sounds so soothing and smooth." She shrugs.

We then go back to us both talking a little about our friends, school, Christmas, and things like that until our food comes.

"So you excited for secret santa?" She asks while eating her food.

"Yeah I think I know what I'm getting for them." I smirk at little knowing it's her.

"Me too." She laughs.

"Well I have one more surprise." I say.

"Which is...?" She either loves them or hates surprises.

"I'm going to take your race car driving."

"No fucking way...." She gasps.

"Yay!!" she hugs me from across the table and I kiss her head.

"Thank you! I'm so excited." She settles down and smiles.
-

We drive down to the racetrack which wasn't too far from where we were eating and I opened Gianna's door.

Before, I thought Gi wouldn't be able to handle herself in a place like this. Especially with the type of people lurking around here. But I'm not going to ask Aiden or Shane to come anymore.

I have something way better planned.

Gianna

Liam drove up to a odd looking building that kind of looked like a football stadium with the lights and seats.

But as he led me closer I could tell it was a racetrack. But where was everyone? Isn't it usually packed? That's what I heard.

"Isn't there supposed to be people here?" I look around the parking lot and there's not a car in sight besides Liam's and two others.

"Yeah but I rented it out for the night." He stops me quickly before entering and puts a blindfold around my eyes.

"Okay I'll lead you in." He takes my hand and I trust him not to ram me into any walls or anything.

After a few seconds of him turns a bit and guiding me, we stop.

"Woah..."

Surrounding me is what looks like a inside of a pit stop for race card but decorated so elegantly.

There were shelves and storage cabinets but they had pretty fairy lights on it as well as some rose petals on the ground. It was gorgeous.

"What?" I say absolutely astonished at what is happening.

"I'm taking you racing." Liam smiles at me.

"Where's the car?" I smile, ready to start driving.

"Follow me." He grabs my hand and leads me to a door and once he opens it, it gets even better.

There was a purple race car sitting there in the lighting.

Wow.

He helps me get in the passenger side of the car, helping put my long dress inside.

"Okay helmet on." He hands me a helmet with my favorite color on it.

"How?-"

"I made a extra helmet for you. You can take it home and put it on a shelf to save it for next time." He smirks while putting on his own helmet and pulling out of the garage.

"There's a next time?!" I smile happily.

"Of course. Okay you all buckled?" He checks my buckles and puts his hands on the wheel.

I have never seen him look any hotter. His jeans, his veiny arms gripping the wheel.

He sped off and it was the fastest and best rush I've ever felt in my life.
-

"Had fun?" He asks as we walk back to my house together from where his car is parked.

"Yeah. Thank you for taking me out tonight." I blush a little when we stop at the front of my door.

"No need to thank me sunshine. Goodnight Gianna." He kisses me on my forehead and I walk inside my house.

Wow. I didn't think I could be this happy.

Guys...we are nearing the last few chapters...this has been a long journey but yet I still need to edit this book lmao