19

"Hi Gianna! How are you?" Tiffany snarled.

Tiffany and me were actually best friends in middle school but she matured, alot. She started wearing tond of makeup, curling her hair, and wearing slutty outfits to school. Then she realized she was "too good" for me.

"I'm doing absolutely amazing!" I put extra enthusiasm on amazing so she's know I'm being sarcastic.

"That's great! Where are you guys headed now?" She wasn't even looking at me at this point, she was practically drooling while looking at Shane and Liam were standing behind me.

"Practice." I simply answered. I knew she was going to ask if she could follow and watch.

"Oh really? I'd just love to watch! My boyfriend is actually on the team too!" She had a fucking boyfriend? I feel bad for that poor boy.

"Uh..." I turned around to look and Liam who was shaking his head no.

"Oh here he is! Hey baby!" She purred. Ethan walked up to her awkwardly and stood there. I could tell he really doesn't like her.

"Oh Ethan?" I ask.

"Ethan!" Liam smiled and started jumping a little.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend!" He smiled happily. Me and him knew we found our bitch so knowing he had a girlfriend was even better, we could tell that she was making false photos of them. Plus Ethan was too loyal to cheat, even Liam knows that.

"Whatever. I'll see you there Gianna." Tiffany walked away, swaying her hips awfully dramatic.

"Her face looks like a fucking asshole." Liam said when we got into the car.

"I agree!" Shane said from the back, putting his head between me and Liam's seat.

I guess we finally found our bitch.
-

"So how long is practice?" I asked. We got to the rink and of course, Tiffany is on the bleachers on her phone taking selfies. I'll give it three minutes for them to be on Instagram titled 'Love my boyfriend! #supportingmyboyfriend'

"A hour and a half." Liam says.

"Alright I'll be up there watching, as usual." I say as we split ways.

Ever since we were kids my mom brought me to watch Liam and Shane practice. At one point she wanted me to play but I had too much dance to come back.
-

I walked up the big metal bleachers, hearing the clank of metal under my shoes. I walked up but sat down right by the exit where Liam and Shane would go to the locker rooms so I could see them.

"Hey Gianna! Oh my god. What are you wearing? That's so funny. Let me help you sweetie, the shirt is way too loose, your boobs are too big but not the kind where they look good. Also you should lose some weight like what the hell is wrong with your arms and thighs? " She laughs. Actually more of cackles and goes back to drenching herself in perfume and slathering her ugly lips with lip gloss. The lip gloss looks sticky too.

The bad part is I actually believe her. Her words are my thoughts. Of course I wouldn't let her think it affected me.

"Let me help you too." I slap her across the face as she screams.

"What the hell bitch?!" Her screechy voice rises and it ends up grabbing the attention of some of the players.

"You stupid bitch. My face is ruined now go die in hell." Be more original Tiff.

"Happily. I'll see you there." I roll my eyes and sit down, aware of the eyes on use but honestly I don't care.

I'm pissed and tired. I'm just done so let's not give a fuck today.