34

I start my essay explaining Liam and what he means to me. The essay I'll be turning in is the one about Liam but I want to make another for my friends and Rikky.

I'm really obsessed with time. It flies so fast and having memorable stuff is so meaningful to me. More than pictures.

"Gianna? Sweetie." My mom yells from downstairs.

"Yeah?!" I yell back not putting my pencil down.

"Liam's here!" She says, but by the time he gets to my door it's already open.

"Jeez. Didn't give me a notice or anything? Really? I look like a rat right now." I sigh.

My glasses are probably dirty, my oversized shirt being a ugly one I wore to school a few years ago, and my hair was in a ponytail and it was not cute.

"You look beautiful. I actually prefer how you look right now." He smiles.

"I hate that your always loving to me." I huff a little before shutting my notebook.

"Well I'm here to pick you up for that secret santa stuff. Claire and Shelby are there with Aiden. I'm bringing you and Shane so hurry up sunshine." He sits on my bed and waits patiently as I get ready.

I sit at my vanity, only putting mascara and concealer on because I'm not really going out and I don't like makeup on my skin either way.

I see Liam looking at me in the reflection smiling softly. Almost admiring.

"Hey what're you staring at?" I say with a little chuckle.

"You're just so pretty." He wraps his arms around my shoulder and kisses my head.

"I love you." I say while looking up at him.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine."
-

A few minutes later we arrived at Claire's house and were all seated on the couch.

"So draw names from the hat." Claire and Shelby share a evil grin before passing me the hat first. I draw out a piece of paper and they hand it to Liam next, opening his piece of paper.

I opened mine...

Liam

I try to act cool but I'm so excited to pick out the gift for him. I'm of course going to get him multiple but I'm excited.

"Okay everyone got one right?" Shelby asks when we all have a paper in our hands.

A chorus of nods and agreements fill the room and she cleans up a little while we all chat.

"Hey Liam?" I look up at him from his side that I'm cuddled up against, his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah baby?"

"Remember how you said you quit race car driving?" I ask while touching his big hands.

His hands are three times the size of my hands so I fiddle with the tips of them.

"Yes?..." He asks in question.

"Well can I try driving your race car?" I was ready for him to say no but instead Shane spit out his water on Claire.

"What the fuck Shane?! God." She shakes her head and goes to wipe the couch and herself down while he chuckles.

"Your taking Gianna to the racetrack? No the fuck your not Liam. It's dangerous." I let them talk and silently listen while Liam protectively pulls me closer into his side.

"I'll keep her by me. You act as if I'd just toss her to some random dude to keep her while I do stuff." He scoffs and rolls his eyes at Shane.

"I'd never let anything hurt you. You'd have to find me dead if I did." He leaned down and whispered into my ear softly. His hot breath tickling my neck.

"Stop it with the PDA lovebirds. Some of us are single as fuck." Claire walks back into the room while throwing a piece of tissue away.

I smile a little and for a second I look around the room. Everyone talking and laughing. Aiden and Shelby talking on the couch, while Claire and Shane yell at each other in the corner.

It's the little things in life that really matter.

"I can hear the gears turning in your head babe." Liam looks down at me and I smile a little.

"Just enjoying myself." I smile.

"You are something else." He chuckles lightly before pressing a light kiss against my head.

Sorry for short chapter!!
the book will be ending soon unfortunately...
but there's still like 5 chapters something left! plus epilogue and  bonus chapters!