38

"Okay so first is whoever's to the right of me." Claire points to Shelby who's on her right as she explains the Christmas game which includes wearing a kitchen mit and passing a ball around with cellophane. Right in the middle is a big prize, in which Claire wrapped and chose.

"Okay, you each get 10 seconds to unwrap as much as possible. Whoever gets to the middle first get's whatever's inside. Go!"

Shelby immediately starts struggling to open it as Aiden chants her on, even helping her open a bit when Claire wasn't looking.

"Times up! Aiden go!" Shelby laughs and throws it at Aiden who even though has super strength, the kitchen mits pretty much muffle it.

"Fuck!" Aiden throws it to Shane who starts unwrapping it as well, after ten seconds it gets to Liam who pretty much unwrapped most of it.

After ten seconds it got to me, and by the time it got to me it was almost gone from Liam.

"No fucking way! That's cheating!" Claire laughed when I opened the last piece of cellophane.

"What the hell..." I covered my eyes as I could feel the hot blush creep onto my face.

"Why is there a fucking dildo in this Claire!" Liam grabbed it and through it at Claire's face right before she caught it.

"Hey I didn't know Gianna was gonna open it!" She raises her hands in defense.

"What the hell." I laugh out between loud gasps for air.

I was not a pretty laugher, especially if I had seen or done something really funny. My laugh is only normal if I fake it.

"Haha!" Claire and me double down in a fit of laughter as everyone just stares at us.

"You're funny." I point at Claire.
-

"Okay time to exchange gifts! Everyone have them?" Claire called. Everyone moved from the dining table to the living room with their presents.

"So Shelby, who did you have?"

"I had you actually, Claire." Shelby smiles and Claire claps her hands.

Shelby hands Claire a box wrapped in Christmas tree wrapping paper.

"Oh no you did not..." Claire squeals and hugs Shelby tightly.

Everyone asks what she got and Claire hold up this cute box with candles, a cute top, a soft fluffy blanket, and a small stuffed animal.

"Okay I got Shane." Claire smirks.

"Well shit." Shane mumbles.

Claire hands Shane a paper bag with stuffing and as soon as he opens the bag he drops it and runs a hand over his face, chuckling.

"Claire!" Shane practically tackles Claire in a hug before going back to his spot and taking out the gift.

It was a signed jersey by his favorite hockey player.

"No way! How the hell did you get that Claire?" Liam laughs.

"I have my ways." She shrugs.

"Thank you so much." Shane walks over to her in the circles and hugs her tight. Not letting go after a few seconds, as if savoring the feeling.

"It's not problem really." Claire grumbles. I know inside she's screaming.

"Shane who'd you get?" We moved on to Shane.

"I got Shelby." He hands Shelby the bag and she opens it quietly.

"Wow! This is super pretty thank you Shane." Shelby holds up a light blue Stanley cup.