7

Liam

I can't believe I let myself do that to her. She's been nothing but kind to me and I've been fucking rude because of a stupid picture.

She isn't even my girlfriend and I'm getting mad as if she cheated on me. We're just friends. That's the stupid part.

I get out of my car and walk back to Gianna's front door. I need to ask her. I'm such a asshole. I got all mad at her and didn't even explain why.

"Gi?" I opened her door once again using my key.

"Yeah? Why're you back?" She turned to me from the couch. Her eyes were a little red and bloodshot. I could tell she was crying.

"I wanted to tell you the real reason." I stated. I sat down on the rug by her couch as she sat up straight ready to hear what I was going to say.

"Truth is, I was at practice when Andrew came up to me and showed me a picture of you kissing Ethan at a party. It broke my heart to know you went to a party with someone else but I'm sorry for getting mad at you and I didn't even explain it." I say while looking down.

Silence.

A joyous laughter broke out. Lifting my head, I watched as she sat there holding her smiles and giggles.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"I-I" She tries to say something but she's laughing way too hard.

"Thank god." Gig sighs with her signature goregous smile on her face.

"What?"

"I'm sorry but I thought you were mad at me for something I did." She laughed.

"I am? You kissed another boy.."

"Your hilarious. I haven't left the house without you since last week when I went out to get Mari McDonalds."

"What do you mean? I have the picture." I show her the picture that Andrew sent me on my phone.

"Woahh!! They can photoshop real well. I never went to a party. I only ever go with you."

"Not believing it." I did. I just wanted to see if she would go on.

"Alright. Then ask Claire and Shelby. They were at that party, they tried convincing me but I never went." She shrugged.

"I'm convinced."

"Good. And about earlier, Liam I actually care. And I have forever. I just want you to know that."

I felt my heart do that weird tightening. The same type of tightening that Matt told me about when I was just eight years old.

"I know baby. I know." I hugged her so tight the breath was being sucked out of her.

"So moving on from all the icky sappy stuff. How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Great. Just bored. I've been watching Disney movies all day." She rolls her eyes.

Her eyes remind me of her smile. Goddess like. She looked like a angel. Goddess even. Her smile is so contagious it could cure depression, her eyes are so goregous it lights up my whole world just seeing her.

"Liam?" She waved a hand in front of my face while I absentmindedly stared off into space.

"Sorry. I'll go make you some hot cocoa and we can watch even more Disney movies!" I kiss her on the forehead before leaving to go make her hot chocolate.

I'm so happy to have her.
-

I woke up with a small body on top of mine. Immediately I smiled to myself. I felt her arms as they were wrapped around my torso. My body was cold even though we were cuddling and had a blanket on top of us. Granted I was naturally cold, I felt warmer around her though. Slowly, I rubbed her back in circles as she slept lightly.

I admired her face features. Her sharp jawline and tiny nose. Her nose wasn't upturned or perfect, but it was perfect to me and that's all that mattered. Her long dark silky pin straight hair fell down on the sides of us, sprawling out between us. I grabbed a lock and twisted it between my fingers, admiring it.

"Okay I get I'm the hottest person alive but you can stop staring now."

I looked down at her and saw her smiling back up at me.

"Yeah you are the hottest person in the world, but I will not stop staring at you babe."

Her cheeks flushed red. I love the affect I have on her.

"That's right I won-"

"Hey Gi?-" Uh oh.

"Liam..."

Mari called me before I got the call from Gianna and specifically told me not to come over while she's sick because it'll excite her and she might start going full blown Gianna. Also known as being way to energetic which will get her even more sick.

"I'm sorry Mari! She called me and I couldn't resist." I put my hands up in surrender as she sighed.

"You can't keep doing this Gi. You know Liam can't resist coming over."

"I know I'm sorry! I was bored." She grumbled while getting out of the big fluffy comforter.

If there was one thing that Gi hated, it was being cold. She hates it.

"Stupid mother fucking air making me cold." She mumbled under her breath while she folded the blankets.

Immediately I stand up to help her before she slaps my hand, making me jump.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"For trying to help me. Jesus I'm sick not on my deathbed."

"Alright. Alright."

That was seriously hot. It's something about the way she puts me in line, it's just hot as hell. All other girls just agree with me and laugh but Gianna doesn't deal with my shit and it's kept me from getting into trouble.

"Liam. Harrison. What have I told you about her?! She needs rest!" Mari came and grabbed my ear with her thumb and index finger, dragging me to an empty room.

"I know I'm sorry I needed to talk to her too." Her gaze softens once she heard that.

"Okay I guess. So I'm guessing your on good terms now?" Her eyebrow quirks up.

"Yeah."

"Good. Now help me do dinner because Gi needs to get better and she can't miss more school."