32

Liam

My concussion is finally healed now after a few more days and I can actually sleep through the night.

Gianna's workload got loads easier since Nicole was back home and could take care of Rikky.

"Liam?" She called out for me from her bedroom and I jogged upstairs.

"Yeah sunshine?" I saw her lying on her bed sprawled out like a starfish.

"I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow!" She complains. One of the only times she complains is when it's about school, which is vaild.

"It'll be okay. Plus everyone will know we're dating:" I smile a little. Everyone will know that she's mine.

"Oh right! That makes me excited now." She smiles cheerfully before throwing herself at me.

She's such a tiny thing in my arms.

"I'm glad baby." I kiss her on her forehead and she smiles back up at me.

Tomorrow was the first day back to school from thanksgiving break and boy am I excited to show off my girlfriend.
-

"Gi?" I went home last night to sleep and get ready for school but it made no difference since I was at Gianna's at 7:00am to hopefully get her ready for school since I know she's a bit nervous.

"Gianna get up. I know you take forever to get ready!" I jog up the stairs, making sure to check on Rikky quickly before seeing Gianna.

I enter her room and she's cuddled up in her blankets like a burrito.

I climb into bed next to her and wrap my arms around her tiny frail body.

Her instinct is to grab that bat she sleeps with but I stop her hand.

"It's me sunshine." I kiss the back of her head before she turns to face me.

"Li! I'm so ready." She sits straight up and stands. Getting out of my arms and bed so easily.

"That's some excitement that was missing last night." I laugh a bit. She has extra energy.

"Are you already ready?" She asks while getting the pile of clothes she set out on her bed last night I bet.

"Yeah, I came over to watch you get ready." I smile. I sit down on her bed and watch her do her thing. Putting on her makeup, doing her hair.

It takes her twenty minutes to be finished before running downstairs to grab her backpack.

"Hey Liam!" I hear Nicole shout from the kitchen. I could smell bacon cooking.

"Hey Nicole." I didn't really forgive her because she abandoned her kids, but Gianna seems to be past it so I should be too.

"Do you want any food you two?" Her back is still faced to the stove cooking bacon, while Gianna is busy crouching on the ground fixing her backpack.

"No I'm good, thanks." Gi mumbles.

"Ok! See you guys later then." Gianna's mom doesn't even try and make her eat breakfast? She'll go hungry.