37

After our date last night I couldn't be happier.

I kept my helmet on my shelf above my bed so everyday when I enter my room, I'm able to see it.

After we got home from our date, Liam came in and we watched some movies before he went home.

Today was a Friday, luckily. But today was also the day that our Secret Santa was going to be done. Everyone had their gifts, including Liam and me; and after school we're all going to Claire's.

But first we had to get through school.

I decided to get up and get ready a little earlier so I could go to Liam's house first instead of him always having to come over to mine.

"Hey sunshine." Liam stand there in the doorway of my room in grey sweats and a white tank top. His arm held on the to the top of the doorframe, with a smile on his face.

"Aw damn it. I was trying to go to yours." I make a sad face at him and he laughs.

"Too late. I want to watch you get ready." He sits behind me on my bed as I sit on my vanity, curling my hair.

"No what are you doing! I like your natural ones." He grabs my hand before I put the iron to my hair and I put the iron down before turning to face him.

"Thank you." I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"Ok I won't." I unplug the curler and start on makeup.

"Can I do it?" Liam softly peeps. I've never heard his voice like that.

"Sure." I smile and he happily sits on the stool next to my chair.

"Okay what's first." He scans my desk looking for something that says primer after I told him the first step is primer.

He finds it quickly, it's a pink little glass container and he puts a small bit onto his fingers before putting it on my face to rub in.

"Am I rubbing it in to hard?" He gently massages it in as I shake my head no.

"What now." I tell him concealer.

"Which one?" He looks so focused on trying to pick the right one and I'm laughing.

"You can pick babe." I say before he studies each one individually and reads all the labels.

"This one?" He shows me one of them and I smile, nodding.

"Holy fuck this is like skin." He applies a little under my eyes, chin and between my eyes brows before blending with a green beauty blender.

"Okay blush now." He looks at the pink pallets and cream blushes before giving me a questioning look.

"Yep those." Again he reads each label before choosing a pretty deep pink to put on my cheeks.

He blends that again before putting on the setting spray, we get to mascara, which I do since I have a specific way of doing them.

"Woah. I did that." Liam proudly smiles at my face, it actually looked really good.

"You did." I smile and hug him tightly.
-

We arrive at school and I see Shelby, Aiden and Claire first.

"Oh what did you use on your face! Your makeup is so pretty today." Claire grabs my shoulders and scans my face.

I smile, and I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, Liam stands there like a proud mother.

"I now understand why girls get all giddy when someone says they like they're makeup." Liam whispers into my ear but Claire heard it anyway.

"You did her makeup?! No way. Now that's commitment." She gasps.

"Yep. Pretty good if I do say so myself." Liam flipped his pretend long hair off his shoulder and proceeded to grab my hand to walk us to our next class.
-

Me and Liam were in his black Jeep  driving to Claire's when I had recalled a memory from when we were thirteen.

"You know... thirteen year old me would've never believed that my lifelong crush would be my boyfriend."

Flashback

"I wish he'd just notice me! I swear I've been trying everything." I collapse into Shelby's arms and she smooths my hair.

I've been trying for years to get Liam to notice me the way I wish he would.

Not as a, little sister, or cousin, but as a friend. Someone he could hangout with and talk to. Instead I'm just his little sister.

"It'll be okay. I promise. I see the way he looks at you babe." Shelby braids little sections of my hair as I sigh, exasperated.

"I'm never going to get a boyfriend!" I wail.

"Hey." Liam stands in my door yet again interrupting a embarrassing moment.

"Oh my god!" I let myself fall off the bed onto the hardwood floor.

"Really?" Liam grabs my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Yep." I smile sheepishly at the thought.

Short chapter again! Sorry! But i have decided to extend the book because I want a whole lot more shit to go down soooo be ready ;)