35

Liam

Today's the day I ask Gi out on our first date since I asked her to be my girlfriend. 

She's really been wanting to drive one of my race cars and I know with her personality she'd never let up.

She's been a wild child ever since we were kids, she'd climb everything, jump from the playground to playground. She's still wild.

The racetrack is a dangerous place, especially for someone like her. She's small and fragile, now I have no doubt she'd be able to defend herself but people are huge and strong there. They could snap her in half.

I'm going to bring Aiden and Shane with me, to help me with Gianna. They're going to bring Shelby and Claire but since we're going on a date, they'll hangout somewhere else.

I dial the group call with Shane and Aiden for advice on how to do this date thing.

It has to be perfect, especially for Gianna.

"Hey." Aiden's the first to answer.

"What's up." Shane follows soon after.

"So, I'm taking Gi out today and I need advice on what to do." I smile.

"Really? Finally time you grew a pair." Shane laughs.

"Make sure to get her flowers." Aiden simply says.

"Oh yeah and candy. It has to be her favorite." Shane adds in.

"Alright I better get ready then. Thanks." I smile a little.

"Good luck man." Aiden says before leaving the call.

"Yep good luck." Shane leaves as well and I get ready to call Gianna next.

It rings for a little before she picks up.

"Hey Li." She sounds a little out of breath.

"Hey sunshine. Why are you so out of breath?" I ask, a little concerned.

"Well Colin took my mom out on a date with Rikky. And get this, he didn't even help me get Rikky ready while my mom was getting ready. He sat in the kitchen on his phone." I could practically see her rolling her eyes.

"I told you, he didn't give me a good feeling." I shake my head and she hums in agreement.

"So...I have something to ask." I say awkwardly and start pacing around my room.

"Yeah?" Her sweet voice fills my ear again.

"Do you want to go out on a date tonight?" I sit down and wait anxiously.

"Of course" She laughs a bit at the end.

"Great! I'll be there in a hour. Maybe wear something formal?"

"Ok bye love you baby."  Hearing her say love you and baby in the same sentence does something to me.

"Bye sunshine." I end the call and get ready.