25

Gianna

Last night I told Liam all of it. My whole story. Well...

Most of it.

I never told Liam about my scars or anything about my mental health. Not to mention my scars from scratches.

He was honestly the most I could hope for. I'm glad the first person I told about Drew was Liam. He handled it exactly how I hoped one would.

He didn't make it a big deal, didn't have rage or got all mad. He was there for me and once all the feelings were over we moved on. And now we can work on it together without feelings being the way or controlling our actions. That's what I love about him.

He knows exactly how to handle me and my situations perfectly.

I decided that today was going to be a good day. I woke up this morning and saw a inspiring quote on my Instagram feed so I was ready for today!

Also I was excited since Friendsgiving is today. Mom's coming home later too for the holidays.

Today was going to be a good day. I got everything off my chest and I feel lighter already.

"Gianna! Liam's here!" I practically ran downstairs. I was so excited to see him. I felt my eyes and my brain light up. It always had that effect when I saw Liam.

I walked down the stairs, the same stairs I did when I had my most memorable birthday party. These stairs held so many memories now that I look at it. First date pictures, prom pictures, first say of school. The whole sha-bang.

I walked to Liam and hugged him from behind since he was hunched back sitting on a stool eating something Marissa gave him.

Even while he was sitting down I had to go on my tippy toes to reach his neck.

"Hi baby." He said, not even turning around. But I could feel his smile.

"Hey! No PDA! Not around my single ass." Marissa waved her index finger in the air. 

"Sorry Marissa." Liam rolled his eyes at her. 

Me and Liam aren't even dating. Best friends if anything.

Friends don't kiss and cuddle.

Shut up brain. No one asked you.

"Let's go! We have to go get the stuff for friends giving!" I drag Liam out of the front door while waving to Marissa.

"Don't have too much fun you two!!"

Normally if I was with anyone else, I would've had to ask Marissa and she probably would've tagged along but she trusts Liam with me. She actually said she wishes Liam took me everywhere because I'm more of a liability without him.

"Okay so I have a list. We are in charge of decoration. It should seem pretty simple. Let's go to dollar tree?" I say.

Liam
Hopefully I haven't been acting too weird. Gianna can read me like a book since I've known her for so long.

I drove us to the Dollar Tree and Gi was practically bouncing out of her seat. Why? I don't know.

"Okay I'll get decorations you follow me with the cart and we'll be speedy!" I hurry and crab a cart, whatever madam says I guess.

She runs through the small aisles and only stopping when a little kid runs by or someone passes in front.

Today is the day of the surprise. I'm going through with my plan. I have had this plan since I was fifteen.

I know Shane already got everything set up so I have no worries.

"Yay! We got done with everything and it didn't take us five hours. Thank god." She side eyes me and I simply laugh. We were out in the parking lots after getting the decorations and it was only two in the afternoon and the party wasn't until six.

I got all the bags from the car, not letting Gianna get any so she can relax.

"So I have a teensy surprise." I start. Her eyes light up. It's a hit or miss with surprises and Gi. She either loves them or hates them.

"So I'm going to take you somewhere special and there I have another surprise. Okay?" I felt really nervous. Nothing really made me nervous. Ever. Except Gianna and rollercoasters.

"Okay!" I'm so glad she's on board with it.
-

It was about a twenty minute drive to the park and I checked on Gianna's face and she was astonished.

"Wow this place is absolutely breathtaking." She sighs.

"Reminds me of you."

Her face flushes with red. I love seeing her blush it's the cutest thing ever.

"So why'd you bring me here?" I walked around the side of the car and opened her door, letting her out of the car. 

"I have a surprise. Put this on." I handed her a small bandana and stood behind her to wrap it around her eyes.

She held my hand as I guided her to our spot.

It was a short walk until we reached the area. There were lights stringed up and a small blanket with a basket on top of it. Right in front of a gorgeous lake. 

"Okay look." I took the bandana off her eyes and she took in a deep breath.

"Oh my holy fuck." She gasps.

"You did this for?..." I know she was about to say 'me' but she didn't.

"I did this all for you. Come sit." I pat the blanket next to me.

"Wow this is gorgeous I can't believe you did this. What was so special?" She loved presents. Absolutely loved them.

"Well I wanted to tell you something."

"Ok..."

"I have loved you since the day I met you."

A/N: Oh em gee??!