1➵Isolation

"Come out you fucking brat

"Come out you fucking brat." He spat with vengeance and in a disgustingly playful manner, with every word dripping in venom.

I sat curled in the corner of my closet, hoping, pretty much praying that he wouldn't find me this time around. All I could remotely hear was glass crushing under his crafted loafers and the creek of bloody floor boards.

I was crouched in a dusty blood coverd corner in my closet, my knees were brought up to my chest while my forehead rested on them with my hands covering my ears.

I tried to stay as calm as I possibly could hoping he would simply walk past me and leave without a trace.

But there he came like a poisonous grotesque snake springing from hidden vines and waiting to attack. What you would think was my miracle or second chance at life was really my living nightmare that nobody knew about.

He lunged forward at me and pulled me out of the corner by my hair, my roots now left with a stinging sensation cause of how hard he pulled me.

"How dare you try to hide from me again you piece shit— wasn't I clear enough the last time, mhm?" He spat in my face, and continues to punch me, causing my face to jerk to the side leaving behind a sting on my left cheek.

He then started with a few more punches or a slap here and there for the supposed disrespect I had given him. Each blow felt like a boulder pressing on me and left me lifeless.

Leaving me in a defenseless position I couldn't do anything but wait it out, I couldn't fight back or run, all I could do was glare and grunt at him with disgust evens through the pain, he didn't need the satisfaction of seeing me scream because of him as well.

He then dropped me roughly by my hair, and I slammed into the floor with a loud thud that echoed of the walls, I glared at him and grunted out in pain and grabbed the roots of my hair.

He turned on his heels dusting of his suit and walked of leaving me with a vicious grin. I sighed as I let relief consume me thinking he had decided to leave me for once.

Stupid- I know

I let out a painful breath of air thinking I could finally take a break from the seering pain, but soon enough he came back with a sharp blade in hand, my dry eyes went wide as I recognized the familiar weapon. He grabbed me by the hem of my rusty blood coloured shirt that was once a perky shade of white, and took the blade making a long cut a long my torso. It ripped the small thin shirt into shreds, leaving me completely bare in just my bra.

"If you think you can all of the sudden make the rules and choose to disrespectful me little girl, you'll have to face the consequences of your actions." He says, with a corner to corner smirk resting on his face with each word coming out his filthy mouth.