3 ➵ Home sweet home

"Digli di prendere la mia fottuta spedizione ora o gli infilerò una pallottola nel cranio" I spat out to one of my men irritation being evident in my tone

(tell him to get my fucking shipment now or I will put a bullet in his skull)

"Si ,Don." One of my imbecile men said, voice firm and I hung up the phone.

These fucking idiots can't get one fucking thing right ....I should just put a bullet in there skull  for heavens sake I don't give a flying fuck-

I'm snapped out my thoughts when my phone rings again sending a harsh ring in my ears, soaring my headache to a unimaginable extent.

for fucks sake

"Che Cosa!?" I shout expecting it to be one of my foolish employees but instead on the other end of the line I hear a small American female voice. "Sorry to disturb sir but is this Antonello Armani?" She asks hestinantly.

( What )

"Yes ,why exactly have you called?" I questioned frustration evident in my voice as I drink the last drops of the bitter whiskey in my glass.

"Yes well I called regarding the custody of miss Athena...." she said, my expression immediately softening at the mere mention of that name, but anger soon took over. She's long gone. "Well her adoptive father died and she needs a guardian, just to clarify no other DNA test were done in the past due to the fact she was in an orphanage— so I called too ask if you would like guardianship over her?" My cold expression was long gone with shock over taking my features. It was like my voice had disappeared, words unable to make its way out my dry mouth.

Is it really her after all these years...?

I cleared my throat and responded back with my cold facade back on. "Yes I will take her in, I'll send one of her brothers to pick her up and I'll arrange for my plane to take her to New York- but first I need a proof of the DNA results" I respond to her and I could faintly hear a sigh of relief.

"Great thank you Mr Armani—." She said then I ended to call tossing my phone across my desk leaving it to shatter in its fall.

This could all be a unforseen  trap from the Greeks or one of the boys desperate ex girlfriends...

Fuck I need a drink...