5➵ Sweet talk

All there gazes moved from whatever they were doing and now we're glued to me

"Um I can go if-." I was cut of by Luca "No stay, if you want." He said lowly with a subtle pleading look to himself.

"Okay then." I sighed with a small smile tugging on my lips . I sat next to Lucio and snuggled into a blanket that was next to him.

Ellio soon came back with a bunch of snacks pouring out his hands, I then saw the familiar yellow packet of sour patch kids and took it from him ripping the packet quickly.

Mhmm my fav-

I stuffed my mouth with the sweets letting the sweet sour taste coat my mouth, if you can't already tell these are my favorite and I never got enough of them...

I was deprived

"I can tell you like those" Lucio said sarcastically with an amused smirk , I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up- but if you must know they are my favorites." I say with a nod from my chin focusing back on my sour patch kids. "- so don't you ever dare steal them!" He let's out a humorous breath shaking his head and went back to watching the movie.

We were watching Top gun or Fast and the Furious I think I wasn't paying attention- I mean I hope it's Fast and the Furious so I can see a specific God like creature on the screen. That being my glorious, eye damaging, piece of man candy, husband Paul Walker.

Fuck... that man is gorgeous

Long story short, it wasn't Fast and the Furious, disappointing I know it was infact Top gun still a good movie but it's not Paul...

Nobody could, can and will ever beat my man Paul, right!

I watched the movie in silence for awhile keeping my distance from my brothers, there was this thick heavy air of tension coating the room that I could only feel. I couldn't let my guard down, I just couldn't let myself cause it takes one second to feel safe and another for it all to come crashing down.

It was something I always made sure to remember

I started to drift of to a light sleep, my eyes felt like boulders crashing down and my head felt too heavy to keep up. So I let sleep consume me and take me to a place of nothing but darkness.

"Darling where the fuck are you?" He spat jolting forward for me, he found me on the edge of my bed and instantly brought a hand up and slapped me across my face with so much force I fell to the gritty floor. "Why the fuck do I come back here and find the place looking like a shitshow doll?!" He seethed out gripping me by my forearm.

He dragged me across the floor and left me in a bloodied corner and continously started to lay kicks to my lower abdomin and ribcage.

I layed helplessly as I let him pound his fists into but why should I just let him?