10➵ Mia famiglia

I start to shuffle in my sleep and a small groan escapes my lips and I start to flutter my eyes open to see 8 giants sprawled out all across my room, some on the floor? Some on my bed and some on the chairs

how the hell did this happen-

My shuffling causes a chain reaction of grunts and shuffles, some of my brothers move there bodies up and move there eyes to me. They all stand up towering over my bed some mumbling a tired "good morning".

"Hi" was all I could manage to say looking down whilst fiddling with the hem of my pink fluffy blanket . There annoyed tired gazes slightly soften and some chuckle lightly.

"Aww "

"She's so cute "

"My gosh she's adorable "

Some of them say, this caused a light pink blush to coat over my cheeks .
"Guys I'll see you down just now okay I'm just gonna go shower." I say basically kicking them out, causing a chain of okays to be heard and with that all of them leave slamming the door shut.

As Athena was upstairs getting ready for the day, the brothers were all downstairs trying to figure out any remote answers of whatever that was last night

"So are we just going to forget about last night... or are we gonna confront her again?" Ellio mutters to his brothers.

"She said it was her training- but what kinda of sick fuck let's a fifteen year old go through that?!" Stefano says rage evident in his tone, clutching his coffee mug to the point it would break.

"But their is more to the story than she is letting on..." Antonello says under his breath deep in his own thoughts. "But- we need her to tell us herself us forcing her to won't solve shit." He says causing a chorus of annoyed grunts off approval though some did not look too convinced.

It goes quiet with everybody in a deep thought trying to come up with their own answers to last night's turn of events .

"Oh shit- the family wants to come meet her today" Matteo growls and some of the brothers let out annoyed scoffs that were heard all around the room .