22➵ Will it stop?

Time seemed drag on for centuries never seeming to end

All I could hear was the tick going on inside my head and the silent hum brewing in my room. The occasional loud animal like steps of my brothers and grunts echoed of the walls filling the dull space.

I don't know how long it's been since I woke up... minutes, hours, seconds?

All I know is I've been staring up at the blank ceiling of my room that seems to be getting more interesting as the minutes past on. I watched as it went from dark to light to the everlasting glimmer of sun to bright yellow rays filling the space and obstructing my sight.

My gaze never broke off from the white wall cause that might've been the only thing keeping me away from my thoughts.

But my thoughts seemed to be the only thing wiling to talk to me right now so why am I ignoring them.

Eventually The wall got blurry and smudged, with the corners turning a fuzzy black colour, with my eyes feeling dried up and stinging.

I've been staring to long... haven't I?

Soon I had no choice but to break my never ending staring contest with the white ceiling with my eyes closing on their own accord.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly trying to get the dry burning sensation to subside, only bring light tears to brim my eyes, shaking it of though I rubbed them away.

I think they all had breakfast by now- without me, or lunch I couldn't really tell you...

I heard their conversation outside my door... they never stopped to talk with me.

Ha... it's my own fault though

I've been sitting in my bed for hours waiting for time to pass without me. I'm in the same grimmy hoodie and sweats, my hair tied in a ratty messy bun barely holding any hair in it and barely a pair of socks sitting limply on my feet.

I feel really dirty...

Trying to move my legs to get up and go to the bathroom was almost impossible, I felt paralyzed, like all sensation in my body was nowhere to be found leaving me a numb shell.

I couldn't move I felt numb, I couldn't speak my voice seemed to disappear, I couldn't evens seem to lift my eyes open they stayed closed.

I couldn't find the motivation to evens try to move-

What's the point?

I kinda just stayed sprawled out on my bed unmoving like I was dead- it probably looked like that with the way I barely evens blinked.

I may have just looked dead but I definitely felt it.

There was no energy left in me to do anything but stay right here with my eyes just above closed, my ears being just slightly coherent besides the ringing, my voice being barely audible but still there and my legs having just enough tingle in them to be able to move for the right reason.