15➵ Poetic ideas

I was woken up by a loud shout coming from my door but I ignored it snuggling back into my pillow, but the loud runts only got louder and annoying

"Thena wake up !"
"Bambina we have school"
"ATHENA"

That last shout got me to wake up my eyes shooting wide open, I saw Ellio Luca and Lucio hovering over my bed already dressed in their uniform .

"Shit-what time is it?" I whisper heavily dazed by sleep, they all stare at me with unamused looks."you over slept, were gonna be late so get off your ass and go change." Ellio scoffed yanking my blanket of me.

Damn asshole better be thankful I was wearing sweats and not sleeping shorts...

"Hurry the fuck up" Lucio shouts as they all retreat from my room and slam the door shut leaving a loud thud to echoe, this definitely waking me up.

I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower, my hair looked like a frizzy mess so I put water in it and hair mousse which made my waves spring back in ringlets.

I then choked down my painkillers, You know the usual . They did absolutely nothing my ribs still hurt alot it felt like knives were poking my lungs and there was still a multicolored explosion coating the outersurface of my ribs, but I just ignore the stabbing pain and dress into my uniform .

I wore the same everyday uniform but dressed it with a black knitted vest over my white dress shirt and paired it with white knee high socks that went under my classic Channel block heels .

I finished the look of with my Valentino Donna born in Rome perfume spraying it all over my body. I tossed on a pair of small chunky gold hoops and a pearl necklace, once I was satisfied I went down stairs to join my brothers .

It was already late so I couldn't have breakfast not that I needed to. I went down to be met with the sight of all my brothers very much impatiently waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Morning guys" I mutter as I made it down the finally few steps and took my bag slinging it around my arm.

They roll their eyes at me as I sit on the stool near the island acting as unbotherd as ever evens though I'm incredibly late.

Nobody really seemed botherd by us leaving this late cause nobody made any type of move to get going. I just went with it scrolling on my phone as I ignore the ticking clock on it.

"You guys should really getting going." Adriano mumbeles barely looking up from his phone screen.

I nod as I get up and tugg on their arms so we could go, after they shrug me of like I'm an annoying bug we trek to the front door.

Shouting a quick goodbye to the rest I leave, going down the millions of stairs leading to the cars.

I had to literally beg to for them to let me pick the car but after a lot of arguement they let me choose and settled on the matte black Mercedes G-wagon.