29➵ Aren't we all selfish?

Omg

Omg...

Zane is—

I still don't know. I still don't have one fucking clue as to who Zane fucking Noor is, and it's driving me insane.

Every damn file I enter is clearly either fake or blocked. It's fucking blocked so obviously he's hiding something but what ?

That... that I still don't know

I stayed up all day and night searching and scanning the internet but I did find something or more like someone... It was Luca and him, partying, drinking doing drugs, making out with the same girl... y'know normal teenage fuck boy shit.

Evens some of the pictures featured some of my other brothers like Ellio and Lucio. Adriano and Stef were sprinkled in their also.

So this just lead to further suspicion over who the fuck he is and why the fuck I can't mess with him.

God those pretty green eyes can do something to a girl—

"Athena! Let's go," somebody shouted, but that did little to nothing to bring me out of my blue light trance. "Thena I said we have to g—" again that same voice said slamming my door open but cut themself of when they saw me.

It was Ellio who so kindly barged into my room, already in uniform, speechless from my zombie looking state. "What happened to you?", giving me another look down, he shook his head with distaste. Zane is what got into me

"Nothing," I yawn half way into my words. I was still in my dirty sweatpants and a random brothers hoodie, rocking a messy bun and morning breath. Far from private school ready. "Yeah right," he said amused, shaking my head.

"Be down in five," he shouted already half way out the door, "make it an hour," I groggily said and he laughed closing the door with him.

I dragged my lazy ass out of my desk chair, decided to take a much needed a shower and look half decent.

I needed to look confrontation ready. My victim had to find me intising. Not that he doesn't already.

I'm getting answers out of Zane fucking Noor today