19➵ Jail cell nightmare

Sitting in the back of a old grimmy police car me and Mandy are hysterically laughing at the top of our lungs while we get shouted at by a very pissed off police officer

"Shut up already!" The grumpy old police officer shouts glaring at me and Mandy, but still being as high as two delirious kites we just look at each other for a mere second and start laughing again-. The officer sighed loudly and banged his hands on the steering wheel.

Soon enough but im sure long for the officer in the front, we quiet down but then I start to break out in laughs that I try to muffle by biting my tongue but fail, which starts a chain of Mandy laughing too.

"What's evens so funny,huh?" The officer shouts at us looking through the rare view mirror. "Is defacing people's private property with spray paint funny to you?!" He shout frustratedly, we look at him staying quiet and he rolls his eyes.

"It's i-ts just my brothers or going to kill me when they find o-out." I try to say threw nervous laughter emphasizing the kill, while slapping Mandy's thigh as I fall onto her lap. "Brandon is going to murder me, literally." She says through her own laughs whispering the last part, the police officer just rolled his eyes at us and went back to focusing on the road.

Soon we get to the police station after one drunken laughter filled ride, the officer who I now know as officer James yanks us out off the car roughly dragging us by our tight handcuffs .

"No need to be rude big guy-" I mutter under my breath which he seems to have heard cause he pulled me harder causing me to jerk forward almost landingon the ground but he pulled me up with the handcuffs, I rolled dmy eyes and he glared.

That's going to to leave a mark- just another beautiful bruise for the others

We get dragged through the many bland policemen staring us up and down probably looking at our messy appearance, whispering things to each other. We get tossed into a metal jail cell more like shoved and then James locked the door.

The place smelled like rot and dead sewage, it was sticky and coverd in layers of dirt and smoke remains, not evens a seep of light being drawn in making it very dark and grey.

"Ewww-" Mandy states loudly jumping off from the cold dusty cement floor and onto her toes. I simply nod my head stuck in deep thought to evens process the extent ro the conditions in here.

Realization soon hits me in how much trouble I really am right now. "We're in real shit right now Mands..." I say distantly and she cries in response .

1 hour earlier...

We reached the house and Mandy quickly tossed me a can of spray paint . We weren't going to do much we are just going to spray the grass and leave real quick, not having any plans of sticking around.