4➵ Dinner, drama and revelations

All 8 of the highly acclaimed Armani brothers gazes reverted onto one person, the only thing occupying their minds on a daily, their bambina Athena

All 8 of the highly acclaimed Armani brothers gazes reverted onto one person, the only thing occupying their minds on a daily, their bambina Athena. Their baby sister who for years they tried so strenuously hard to find...

They stared in awe at their baby sister taking in her appearance they so desperately needed to see again. Evens if it was completely different from 14 years ago. Her long, deep black wavy hair cascaded down to her back while the small pieces infront framed her face. Her delicate plump pink lips held a small almost invisible smile complimenting the small unforgettable dimples on either sides of her cheeks . Her smooth tanned skin glowed under the rooms bright light with her small sun-kissed freckles being highlighted.

But what they stared at mainly was the thing they so longingly needed to see again, those infamous ice blue eyes that strung her whole look together. The small ocean of icy blue stars that glowed everytime they caught something that brought her joy, had a difference to them now. Those blue orbs that once held unexcusable light and joy now held a familiar coldness and were dull and blank.

They were so taken back by the knowing fact that there once baby sister that clinged onto them, is now this beautiful young woman that carried herself so well.

As they all took her in they shared one continuous thought amongst themselves. The fact that they all longed to keep her safe atleast this time around and protect her from the cruel clutches of the world they live for, but again the same thought chimed in their minds, that it would be a near impossible task and they already failed once at it...

But they couldn't really save her this time around either could they...?

Adriano gently nudged me bringing me out of my trance and said

Adriano gently nudged me bringing me out of my trance and said. "Come on let's go meet everybody." With a small smile tugging on his lips.

Slowly I made my way forward scanning for a empty seat, there was one between two teenagers one looking younger than the other and there was one between the older giants. I opted for the seat by the younger ones, only cause they looked slightly less intimidating than the others.