9➵ Wake me up, please

After I was at the shooting range with my brothers, fighting over who has better aim, my eyes started to feel heavy

After I was at the shooting range with my brothers, fighting over who has better aim, my eyes started to feel heavy. Tirelessly I made my way up to my bedroom and sleep caught up to me dragging me in but caused me to make one fatal mistake of forgetting my sleeping pills.

Flashback:

It was the day David was coming back from Italy due to bussiness there. I've been chained up in this grim basement for the past week, in a pool of my own blood with no food or the very least water, from my farewell beating.

I layed hopelessly trying to catch my breath when the pain got unbearable. And then I hear the fatal sound of a door creeping open. When I'm about turn my head to check, a sharp pain collides with my cheek-.

Through narrowed eyes, I look up and see him "Did you really think I would come home without checking on my pretty little thing?" He grinned cocking a taunting brow at me looking at me like a python that found it next prey... He followed onto send a harsh punch to my jaw and continued to punch me black and blue. And just when I'm about to remark something to him a heavy blow hits the back of my head.

I fell to the cold crimson ground with my vision shifting and everything became static and blurred. I felt like I was going to pass out from the blow but I knew what exactly would happen of I did...

Still unfocused, he repeatedly punch me on my bruised stomach,yelling slurs at me like a sport, "whore" slut or his favorite "useless cunt", they all mean the same though and let's me know I'll always and forever be his pretty little toy to play with whenever he desires.

"Your nothing- but a good for nothing slut that hangs around here like a ghost, that I'm sure is probably trying to get out of here just so you can go sleep around" he spat while leaving one last kick to my stomach leaving me feeling defeated, "but nobody can pleasure you like me right doll" He smiled a deadly grin.

I wanted to scream beg evens for him to stop playing the boggy man and leave me the fuck alone. But all I could do was cry sad painful cries that only humored my tormentor with unrideled joy.

But then blurry eyed I notice he started unbuckeling his belt, looking at me with his dead black eyes and a ear to ear grin of- what one can only call- happiness.