26➵ A sense of normal

It was a waiting game at this point

It was a waiting game at this point. A slow strenuous waiting game to see when the youngest Armani would finally wake up, or for when reality would dawn on her.

She rested unconscious in the confines of her room that in all wasn't something you wanted to wake up to when it showcased evidence from further days events.

It seemed as though hours had passed and still she stayed, but not peacefully. No, she was clouded in her mind, showing her the deepest valleys her mind possess. The deeper she went the darker it got and she couldn't find anyway to escape it, so she was trapped in her head hoping she'd wake up eventually.

Her head, wasn't any place evens the craziest people on this earth would want to be. It was as though it was a thick forest, the type that held the haunted house no kid wanted to be near cause of fears of ghosts. Where it was always dark with clouds full of rainstorms, and animals nobody wanted to encounter, leaves and vines twisted everywhere so there is no possible escape. That's where her head resided in everyday but sometimes the demons in that haunted house really did try to destroy her from inside out.

And at the moment she was stuck there, feeling hopeless.

The lasts remnants of sun simmered away resulting into night but evens then the stars melted away and the early morning dusk took over. The minutes were changing painfully slow for all of the people in that house right now.

Her brothers had moved from the small space of the office and found their way back to Athena's room. Where they waited for her to wake up. But they weren't anticipating what would happen after that step, they were scared of how she'd react or what she could evens say.

Dispersing themselves amongst the couches in the room they waited, taking a slight glance at her here and there to see if she was okay.

They had sent up someone to clean her room in the mean time, so it was spotless, like nothing had ever happend. Though they didn't tread into her personal spaces they just made sure the space wasn't... as bad as it once was. The family Docter, Dr Bianchi had come as well to look over her and see to all the many injuries covering her body.

And evens he was shocked that such a small girl could be so damaged, how she was evens alive left him speechless.

Their time waiting wasn't just spent uselessly. They did their own digging into what you could only call a monster. They didn't want just anybody to look into David Michaelson, they had to do it themselves, to see the bastard himself.

They skimmed the surface only finding just a few secrets to the bigger spectrum. David Andrew Michaelson, born 1977, 46 years of age runs Blackwell training academy, that being his legal business. But to the rest of the underworld the were the reapers, and so on that was just the basic file they found on him that's till they dig a little deeper.

They had found his death certificate. He died in a car crash in North Hollywood, died at the scene. But the interesting thing was they never found a body-. Just the scraps of his burning car on the edge of a cliff, and possible evidence of a person dying, assuming he could have burnt inside, fell over the cliff or evens drowned.