16➵ Drunk at heart

The rest of the week went by in one slow blur consisting of glares, insults and gossip but it's Friday now and I have to try and go to this party with Mandy

Keyword try

This is basically a suicide mission if you ask me

But I've been trained to be an assasin, how hard can this be?

I made it to Mandy's house finally after alot of arguement with my brothers claiming that I would not be safe, their words not mine, but asking when they are drunk and sleep deprived helped soften the blow. Though Lucio had major issues with it, shouting like a madman just so I can't hang out with a dumb blonde.

I'm pretty sure he punched a wall

Dude has issues-

And not to mention the only reason Lucio, Ellio and Luca aren't going to the party is cause Antonello grounded them for scratching one of his cars in the garage after they said they wouldn't touch his cars- So now they can't go anywhere and take their cars out.

Thank god...

When I got hear I finally had the pleasure of meeting sunny and oh my lord is he cute. He is so tiny and fluffy and a happy little ball of well- sunshine

He's like the animal version of Mandy basically

I want one too!!

I better work on asking Antonello for one.

It's 17:00 pm now and the party starts around 19:00 pm so I have only 2 hours to do hair, makeup, outfit . Impossible but I'm Athena Armani I can do fucking anything .

Well except getting my mental health in line

"You ready?" Mandy squeals running out in her La pearla silk blush pink robe sitting at her makeup vanity beginning her makeup, I nod my head and go to her closet to change into my outfit.

The outfit I chose is a black bralette with lace detailing and lace frills on the top. It's paired with a short tight-fitting leather skirt that ends above my mid thigh and I topped the look of with a over sized black leather jacket . The jacket coverd the bruises on my arms and back but on my legs I used concealer.

I couldn't have been botherd to straighten my hair so I left it in its natural flowy waves that cascaded down my back, but to spice it up alittle I tied up some of my hair in a ponytail so it was a half up half down look.

Then for makeup I kept it light but did a bold wing with a subtle red lip, I took a eyeliner pen and redefined a couple of my beauty marks and put on my nude pink lipgloss to top it off. Lastly I put on my gold Channel logo pendant and my Channel logo drop dangle earrings. Finishing off the look I paired it with my black Dior saddle bag with gold detailing.