31➵ Blue to hazel

Through all my years I've been told that the human mind was supposed to be one of the greatest things a person can posses

That is if you use it correctly

It was meant to be careful, calculative, imaganative.

It is the sole key to unlocking power in this hungry life. It's a tool that everybody has the pleasure of being granted but not everybody has the capability to use.

How to use it is where most faltered

But there's is a specific beauty in knowing how to use the simplest things to your advantage. Intelligence and rule can only be earned by using one's mind to get there.

Power can only be earned if your smart enough to get it.

Greed, desperation, anguish, malice or animosity wont get you there.

And that's what almost every damn fucker in this room didn't understand.

All the old geezers in this place only ever thought with the intention of getting blood on their hands,... or their dicks. And then they go on to teach their sons, heirs and blood lineage the errors of their ways.

It was comical really, that their emipres grew to soaring heights yet came crashing down and they still ponder on why at all came to shreds.

The mind can take you place nobodies ever been to. You just need to think further than your predatory, money hungry methods.

Then a world of opportunity will open up .

And I think it's time somebody in this God forsaken world realize it

I took a sip of my champagne, letting the golden liquid glide on my tongue, and ease my thoughts. I would've much preferred a glass of scotch but this will do.

I impatiently checked the time on my watch again as this conversation seemed to be dragging unnessasarily long. Giorgio Romero, Don of the Chicago outfit, an old man who has no will to step down and give the power to his son Dominico who would make a much better leader in my opinion. The outfit had become... outdated with the old fashioned methods used to run it and maybe Dominico could bring a more youthful, modern approach to running things. But again the old fuck is stuck in his ways and running his own mafia to shit.

"In my opinion they are getting to powerful, how has their narcotics trade gotten this big?" He asked me, I think referring to the Italians but I had no idea at some poing. I hummed a response along the lines of a had no idea. Couldn't this man take a hint?

He continued spewing some other type of nonsense when I couldn't help but notice a specific mafia princess wondering around.

A once missing princess

She was just with Madeline Carrington, Mandy as most called her, Brandon Carington the heir to one of the most prestigious mafias to date, and the Don and Donna. Who I belive are one of the most influential and dynamic rulers within the English mafia's rule.