21➵ There was a comfort with your silence

Silence, can be your savior or your demise, it can tell you a sacrificial truth or discover a dreadfull lie

But in his silence spoke truths his words never could.

The words he perpetually spilled were lies and rotted with spite, though his silence was like rhymical music to my ears when it said what I longingly needed to be told.

I tried to ignore the agonizing silence till it rang louder and louder through my ear with its honesty.

At first it felt isolating and segregated, like the silence was killing me every waking moment that it taunted the truth in my face.

It was like solitary for my mind, going from endless, meaningless words of love that in turn ended up being fake, to the stillness of honesty in his silence.

But quietness became a comfort I grew so incredibly used to having, It numbed my thoughts I almost forgot I had.

I ask a question, you don't answer I wait and when you don't answer I smile cause I found my answer when you never answerd. It was our system.

But just like your dishonest words, the comfort your silence brought along left when you decided to make a grande unprecedented return.

The silence that clinged to my shattered heart was broken and your words stormed back like a river coming back from a drought.

And then, what I should've realized sooner was, your silence spoke louder than your words ever could.

The truth I looked and searched for behind your deceitful words was really lying in the silence you discarded me with.

Always had a mouthful of teeth when it came to the truth, right...

But now your words renderd me sick cause to my mind it was

Poison.

・❥・

Thousand and thousands of messages from Xavier where lying on my phone all that was audible was a ding from the notifactions buzzing.

My mouth hung open on the floor and my hands started to feel numb loosing all sense of feeling then my phone fell on the floor.

It crashed and left a shattering sound to fill the room. Sighing, I slowly bent down to pick it up inspecting to see if there were any cracks, it fell on the carpet so it was remotely fine but there was one big crack running along the whole screen.

Great- its broken just like me...

I dusted the phone with a long sigh escaping my lips, slowly I made my way of the floor straightening myself out. Staring at the phone for along time I questioned if I should just shut the whole thing down, but is should learn to face my problems.