Chapter 2

The next day, Mingyue came to the company at ten o'clock in the morning, and the feeling of hangover has not dissipated. The first thing he wanted to do after returning to the office was to take a shower and change clothes,  washing off the crayfish and alcohol odor l that remained on his body.

Ming Yue took off his clothes and stood stiffly under the shower, letting the hot water wash all the smell away.

He has a very low drinking capacity, and with the eight bottles of beer that had yesterday, he was already reached his limit. The memories of last night started to orbit his mind, not sure if it was all real or a dream.

At first, he thought that Lou Shijing's appearance was an illusion until he went to the hotel front desk in the morning to check the check-in records, assuring the latter's appearance was real.

The person who booked the room was Chen Yu, Lou Shijing's personal assistant. Without Lou Shijing's instruction, he won't have been possible.

Ming Yue lifted up his long wet hair, revealing his snowy white slender neck, water droplets rolling down his spine against his cold white skin.

This sudden marriage is like wildfire, which cannot be extinguished with bath water. Ming Yue restlessly took the shower and chewed on the bread while drying his hair.

At this moment, there was a knock on the office door, Ming Yue bit on another piece of bread and said, "Come in."

"Yue Yue," a very elegant woman in her late fifties, wearing a cloud-colored gauze cheongsam with fragrant flowers, pushed the door and entered. "Why are you taking a bath at this time?"

Ming Yue put down the hair dryer and bread, and said calmly, "Mom, why did you come to the company?"

Yu Jinshu walked over slowly, took the hair dryer on the table, and dried his hair for him: "You have ignored your parents for a few days, and your mother is worried about you, so she came to the company to have a look. I didn't disturb your work, right?"

She is from Shanghai, and her accent was quite obvious when she speaks.

"No." Ming Yue subconsciously restrained himself from sounding irritated.

There are less than 100 employees left in the company, there is no heavy work, let alone being disturbed. He comes here every day just for the sake of finding some solace.

 The most worrying thing right now is the financial problem. Last month, he sold two of his cars to give out the wages of the employees.  Although Tianheng acquired Mingyou, this month, they have to pay the employees' wages.

The old man is heavily in debt, and he can't afford to maintain the current situation. Their houses and cars have been sold at a discounted price.

After the sound of the hair dryer disappeared, Yu Jinshu said, "Come home tonight, mom will cook something delicious for you."

Mingyue replied while tying his hair: "No." "My friend invited me for a drink tonight", he added.

But the truth was, most of his friends had already left him, upon hearing that the Ming family has gone bankrupt. Now there are only a handful of people who are willing to drink with him.

After telling such a lame lie, he couldn't help himself making a mocking smile.

Yu Jinshu's eyes turned red suddenly: "Your dad's blood pressure has not dropped for the past two days. He misses you and wants you to come home and talk to him."

Ming Yue lowered his eyes, and after a long silence, he said softly: "Okay"

In the evening, Ming Yue drove back to the old house. The servants of the household have been dismissed a long time ago, and Yu Jinshu is taking care of all the housework now.

His mother now not only has to cook, but also has to do the cleaning.