Chapter 51

In the third trimester of the pregnancy, the body's shortcomings begin to show.

Ming Yue has to run to the toilet every night after less than three hours of sleep. He cannot keep up with his energy during work during the day and is always tired. If he encounters a long meeting, his legs will be swollen and shiny after sitting. 

The weather was getting warmer and the clothes he was wearing were becoming lighter and thinner. Ming Yue's belly could no longer be covered at all. Probably because he was working too hard, the documents and information submitted to him by each department would be carefully screened many times every day. Only after they were sure that no flaws could be found, would they be sent to the deputy general manager's office. He only needed to read, sign, and stamp them immediately, the workload has been reduced by more than 80% compared with the past.

At 4:30 in the afternoon, Lou Shijing came to Mingyou to pick him up from work as usual.

Ming Yue turned off the computer, stood up, and put his coat on his body: "We take the lead in skipping work every day, and the impact is a bit bad."

"The company has regulations that mothers in the late stages of pregnancy can leave work one hour early, and pregnant fathers are no exception." Lou Shijing straightened his collar and said, "And I still have three months of paternity leave, which will take nearly a month. A hundred days of work can be regarded as taking advantage of you, and you can enjoy peace and happiness."

"Come on," Ming Yue sneered, "you were working overtime during our honeymoon. If we let you take three months off, wouldn't Tianheng's stock market fall deeply?"

Lou Shijing pinched his cheek and smiled softly: "Don't overthink. Let's go - Mrs. Deng said that she cooked a pot of coconut chicken today and is waiting for you to go back and taste it."

The two spend all day together, and the employees are tired of the word "envy". Even if they just walk side by side, it is a way of showing affection to others.

The distance from the elevator entrance to the parking space was only about a hundred meters. After Ming Yue got into the passenger seat, he was too tired to move. He pressed his lips together and breathed hard.

It rains constantly in April every year, and it has rained continuously in Chongqing for a week. The air is extremely humid, which combines with the stuffy exhaust from the underground parking lot, making the smell particularly unpleasant.

Seeing him covering his mouth and nose and frowning, Lou Shijing immediately moved closer, fastened his seat belt, and drove him away quickly.

Ming Yue was originally tired, but now that he was restricted by his stomach, his laziness became very obvious. After dinner, he curled up in the hanging chair and looked unshakable.

The glass door of the balcony is open, and the moist evening breeze blowing from the garden enters the living room one after another, bringing with it a bit of fragrance.

The eldest young master sunk his whole body into the soft pillows, and the game live broadcast was playing on his mobile phone.

He hasn't played a game for a long time. After becoming pregnant, his brain response and hand speed are not as good as before. He is a little unable to play games, so he can only find some solace in live broadcasts.

The hanging chair is large and can easily accommodate two adults. Ming Yue was lost in thought when he suddenly felt that the soft pillow beside him sank a few inches, followed by the refreshing fragrance of pine wood.

"Can your body bear the stress of being curled up like this?" Lou Shijing straightened his legs and massaged them gently while talking.

Ming Yue moved to the side to stretch his legs: "It's okay, it's very comfortable."