Chapter 34

The Shengya Women's and Children's Hospital in the early morning was silent, and only a few wards were still lit.

Lou Shijing wrapped Mingyue in his coat and carried him into a single room.

The person in his arms had a high fever, and the pajamas he had changed into before going out were soaked in hot sweat again, his long hair was wet against his cheeks, and even his breath was scalding hot.

Liu Yan sent a piece of acetaminophen and warned: "This is a class B drug, and it can be taken in moderation during pregnancy. After taking it, continue to use physical cooling methods to cool down, and I will notify the laboratory to draw blood tests, you comfort him."

"good."

Mingyue had a severe fever, and his energy was a little listless, so he could only follow his instructions and swallowed the pills with his mouth open.

Lou Shijing quickly took off his pajamas for him, wiped his body with warm water, and then changed into a hospital gown: "Yue Yue, the doctor from the laboratory will come to draw your blood right away. We left in a hurry tonight and didn't notify Director You, so Don't make a sound for a while, so as not to be heard, can you?"

Ming Yue nodded in bewilderment, not sure if he listened.

Soon, there was a knock on the door of the ward, Lou Shijing drew the curtain on the bed, and said just now, "Come in."

A female doctor was on duty in the laboratory department. After entering the ward, she was stunned for a moment, and then she came to the bed and said, "Put out your hand."

A slender and fair arm stretched out from behind the curtain, and the doctor tied a tourniquet on him.

Perhaps it was because the rubber tube was tightened too tightly, the person with a persistent high fever subconsciously frowned.

Knowing that he was afraid of pain, Lou Shijing was worried that he would not be able to help to make noises during the blood collection, so he leaned over and kissed his dry lips lightly, and pressed the arm that was about to be blooded with his other hand to prevent him from the struggle.

Originally, he just wanted to distract Ming Yue's attention, but unexpectedly, this little idiot was very cooperative, he opened his mouth to bite his lips and even used the tip of his tongue to curl his teeth.

Lou Shijing didn't want to take advantage of him at this time, he just followed his strength to gently open the jaws, allowing him to clumsily penetrate deeply.

After the doctor took the blood and was about to write the patient's name on the vacuum blood collection tube, Liu Yan immediately said to her, "The patient is my relative, and I will accompany you to the laboratory to wait for the results."

This kind of behavior through the back door is not uncommon in hospitals, and the doctors in the laboratory department packed up their belongings and left without asking any further questions.

Liu Yan strapped a fetal heart rate monitor to Mingyue's abdomen and told Lou Shijing to keep wiping the large arteries on the side of his neck, underarms, and groin area to cool down.

The bed curtain was only half drawn, covering the light of the incandescent lamp just right. Late winter nights are the most peaceful, only the sound of the fetal monitor keeps echoing in the ward, so as not to freeze the air.

Mingyue closed his eyes at first because he couldn't bear the dizziness caused by his heavy head, but he fell asleep at some point. He only vaguely felt something moving around his neck, armpits, and thighs, and he felt slightly chilled, exactly the temperature his scalding skin craves.