Chapter 37

The air around him froze.

Mingyue opened his eyes and opened his lips slightly, his eager heartbeat seemed to stop suddenly at this moment.

There was an endless buzzing in his ears, and his mind was churning with turbulent waves, enough to drown out his thoughts.

He blinked dumbly, and lost his momentum: "You, what are you talking about..."

——How can you like me?——

The night howl of the wind can be clearly felt even through the doors and windows as if adding bricks and tiles to the forthcoming snow.

Ming Yue narrowed his eyes, carefully recalling the details of the past few months, and redefined Lou Shijing's kindness to him.

Now all those pamperings seem to have been properly explained.

But Mingyue still couldn't believe that the word "like" would come out of Lou Shijing's mouth, after a long pause, he asked again, his tone no longer as angry as it was a moment ago: "Why didn't you just tell me that you like me? I also asked you a few days ago, but you never gave me a positive response."

Lou Shijing stared at him intently, and said earnestly, "I said it seven years ago, but the answer you gave was very heartless. If I say that I like you again, I'm sure I'll be hated by you for another seven years."

"What did you say to me seven years ago?" Ming Yue was puzzled, "And what about that love letter?"

Lou Shijing frowned: "On the eve of the college entrance examination, I wrote a letter and stuffed it into your desk, but you didn't receive it?"

Ming Yue lowered his head and played with his ten fingers: "I have received hundreds of love letters at least, except for Lou Shijing."

Lou Shijing: "..."

After a while, he gritted his teeth and said, "Then you swore to reject me back then."

Mingyue: "I... When did I reject you!"

On the third weekend after the college entrance examination, Lou Shijing met Mingyue at a French restaurant. At that time, he was accompanying Lou Nian to finish the meal. Seeing that Mingyue came alone, he dragged him to the terrace of the restaurant.

Mingyue was as usual, cursing and cursing arrogantly, trying to break his hand many times, but the strength of the young master was no different from tickling to Lou Shijing, no matter how hard he struggled, it would be of no avail.

Few people come to the terrace of the restaurant. It is surrounded by all kinds of unknown flowers and green plants, with the lingering aroma blended.

The two teenagers passed through layers of flowers, seas, and grass forests, and finally stopped in a secluded corner.

"Are you sick, Lou Shijing? I'm so hungry that I don't have the heart to talk to you!" Ming Yue rubbed his red wrists and stared fiercely at the boy in front of him, "I'll give you enough Lessons when I'm full, let's see if you dare to be so crazy in front of me."

He was about to escape but was blocked by Lou Shijing in time.

The opponent's arm is propped on one side, forming a semi-surrounding posture to encircle him in place.

Ming Yue was startled, this posture brought him an indescribable sense of oppression and humiliation, his pretty face was soon stained with anger, like an angry kitten, quickly showing his minions: "Step aside!"