Chapter 19

Ming Yue was probably too tired from playing with Lou Nian and the others at night and fell asleep soon after taking a bath, without complaining of stomach ache.

Lou Shijing was lying in bed, tossing and turning, thinking about how to talk to Mingyue tomorrow.

His high school monitor is now the deputy chief physician of the Obstetrics Department of Shengya Women's and Children's Hospital. He was obviously shocked for a few seconds after hearing Lou Shijing's question two hours ago, but her professionalism still allowed her to give an answer quickly. : "There is indeed a precedent in the history of medicine for men to give birth".

Lou Shijing closed his eyes helplessly, and couldn't help tightening his arms, hugging the person in his arms even tighter.

This little bastard has a twisted and stubborn temper. If he is told that he needs to go to the gynecology department for a checkup tomorrow, he will definitely fight with himself.

Moreover, he seems to have been thinking about the contents of the agreement...

Mingyue was stifled uncomfortably, and struggled a bit in his sleep, Lou Shijing subconsciously relaxed his strength, and then heard the person in his arms muttering and cursing a "bastard".

Lou Shijing smiled helplessly, slowly burying his face in other's hair, and said softly, "Good night."

After the night, the hustle and bustle ceased, and the temperature in Yucheng seemed to drop several degrees.

In the early morning, the cool wind blows into the bedroom through the gaps in the windows, bringing the fragrance of osmanthus.

The morning light is faint outside the window, and the occasional singing of birds makes people feel better.

Ming Yue slept soundly last night and didn't even get up for a bathroom break at night. After washing up, he went to the living room downstairs leaving Shijing upstairs.

He didn't get up too late today, and his aunt was still preparing breakfast.

Several uncles and younger brothers and sisters left last night, and the huge villa returned to its original tranquility. Lou Tianheng was doing Tai Chi in the garden, while Gu Yang was on the sidelines teasing cats and dogs.

Their family raised a Maine Coon cat and a Samoyed cat. Apart from playing mahjong, Gu Yang spent the rest of his time with the cats and dogs.

Lou's breakfast is mainly Western-style. Today there is a black truffle meat sauce with bread, salmon toast, pan-fried snowflake steak, fresh milk, and white rice porridge on the table.

Apparently, the white rice porridge was meant for Mingyue.

Seeing that he had only drunk half a bowl of porridge, Gu Yang asked, "Why does Yue Yue eat so lightly?"

Mingyue could have drank a whole bowl of porridge, but the taste of the breakfast on the table was too unpleasant. He ate half a bowl of porridge with the smell of oil, his stomach was churning, as if he might vomit at any time come out.

Before he could speak, Lou Shijing replied first: "He has had stomach problems recently, and needs to eat something light."

Lou Tianheng frowned: "You're so thin, haven't you gone to see a doctor?"

Lou Shijing said, "Take him to the hospital later."

Gu Yang put down the knife and fork, and said in a gentle tone, "No matter how busy you are, your body is the first priority. Don't make fun of your health—you are both, remember?"