Chapter 38

The love letters that Ming Yue received were either straightforward requests for friendship, or excerpts of vulgar words and phrases from the Internet, and even the face-to-face confession was a lullaby that made people want to fall asleep after listening to it.

Only the letter that was not delivered to him, and the confession of true feelings that were tightly embraced at this moment, became the most amazing stars in his life.

Lou Shijing is a man of the hour who has been listed in a financial magazine, no matter whether he is a child or an adult, he is the pride of heaven.

But this proud son of heaven showed Mingyue his most vulnerable side frequently, crying three times, all because of him.

The treasure you can't ask for--

He Mingyue is not the person Lou Shijing hates, let alone the one Lou Shijing humiliates and takes revenge with marriage, but a treasure that he longs for.

The eye sockets suddenly became astringent, and gradually covered with a layer of water mist. Ming Yue put his arms around the other's waist, buried his face in his shoulder, sniffed the elegant pine fragrance, and said in a hoarse voice: "Give me some time, I...I can't digest it."

"It's okay." Lou Shijing stroked his hair, the corners of his lips slightly curved, "I only have one request, don't talk about that prenuptial agreement again, okay? It has no legal effect, even if the three-year period expires, I won't ever let you go."

Ming Yue was slightly startled, quickly wiped away tears on his shoulders, and then stared at him angrily: "You counted it out from the beginning?!"

Lou Shijing smiled, and generously admitted: "Yes, after all, even this marriage was calculated by me, so calculating a little further does it matter?."

The emotion just now dissipated immediately, and Ming Yue lay down angrily, kicking his legs twice as if in protest.

I thought I was playing a trick, but I didn't expect to be manipulated from the very beginning.

The man leaned over and coaxed him softly: "I was wrong, I won't do this kind of thing again in the future."

Ming Yue turned sideways, ignoring him.

"Yue Yue, baby." Lou Shijing moved closer and kept grinding, "I know I was wrong."

Ming Yue wasn't angry about the agreement, he knew who Lou Shijing was better than anyone else, and being able to gain a foothold in the business world at a young age was bound to be inseparable from schemes and methods.

If you play with this man, you will be eaten to the bone in the end.

He was just annoyed that he was too stupid to be manipulated by Lou Shijing for so many years, just like Monkey King who couldn't escape the Wuzhi Mountain of Tathagata Buddha, no matter how great his supernatural power was, it became a trivial trick in the eyes of the other party.

this is a little... embarrassing.

"You're so annoying, don't disturb me... sleep!" Ming Yue pulled the quilt over his head forcefully, his voice pierced through the eiderdown and blew out in the lonely room, giving the person a sense of shame for no reason.

With smiles in the corners of Lou Shijing's eyes, he opened the corner of the quilt and got in, and the inside was suddenly a mess.

...

"Do not touch me!"

"Shave your beard, it's pricking my neck!"

"Be gentle, don't hoop the baby!"