Chapter 21

Mingyue woke up at three o'clock in the afternoon, and Lou Shijing was sitting upright on the sofa with a laptop on his lap, and his slender fingers were moving back and forth on the touchpad as if looking up what information.

The air conditioner in the house was turned on properly, and the humidifier was also operating. Ming Yue still held the pillow with the residual pine fragrance in his arms and covered his body with the quilt, so as not to catch a cold.

His eyes fell on the man, and his mind froze for a moment.

After Shensi gradually regained consciousness, the memories of last night immediately came flooding back like a tide.

Ming Yue took a deep breath, got up with his face on his back, and went to the toilet.

Seeing him wake up, Lou Shijing immediately closed his Facebook page, then went downstairs and told Aunt Deng to prepare meals.

Today's dishes are very light, with hot and sour potato shreds, vinegared cabbage, diced hot and sour lotus root, and a bowl of thick porridge, which became Mingyue's first meal today.

Mrs. Deng's cooking skills have always won Mingyue's heart. In the past few days, he has never eaten anything other than white rice porridge. In addition to being spicy, it also has a strong MSG flavor.

Mingyue's stomach turned rapidly, he almost threw away the bowls and chopsticks, covered his mouth, and rushed to the bathroom, lying on the sink and throwing up.

After 20 hours without food or water, after a period of hysterical vomiting, Mingyue's eyes turned black, and his whole body slid uncontrollably to the ground.

Lou Shijing hugged him by the waist, with unconcealable anxiety in his voice: "Mingyue!"

Ming Yue stretched out his hand to push him, but he couldn't use his arm, and finally said weakly: "Let me go."

Lou Shijing didn't let go, but hugged him even tighter: "You probably have hypoglycemia, let's go to the hospital for a blood test, shall we?"

How dare he mention the hospital?

Ming Yue raised his head and stared at him, his eyes were slightly red due to violent vomiting, and the corners of his eyes were moist, which was quite pitiful.

The person in his arms was a little agitated, his chest heaved violently, and even his breathing became short of breath. Lou Shijing's heart tightened, and he said in a hoarse voice, "Even if you don't want this child, you can't ignore your body. We will find a way to solve the child's matter, but you must ensure that your body is healthy, otherwise, you won't be able to operate."

Mingyue's eyes flickered, and he looked at him suspiciously.

Lou Shijing met his eyes and told the truth one by one: "Your situation is very special, you can only abort the fetus through laparotomy, but currently no doctor in China dares to operate on you, so we can only go abroad to do it. Three months ago, the Christian Royal Hospital in Country Y successfully helped a man give birth to a child. If I remember correctly, your sister works at the Christian Royal Hospital."

"You told my sister?" Ming Yue's face was a little pale, and his lips trembled slightly.

Lou Shijing's heart felt as if someone had slashed him severely, and he immediately held his hand to comfort him, "I didn't tell anyone, so don't worry."

Ming Yue breathed a sigh of relief, and said firmly: "Go abroad, tomorrow, I have a passport!"

Lou Shijing's throat felt astringent, and his jawline became tense. It took a long time before he opened his mouth to speak: "Even if a doctor from country Y operates on you, there will be certain risks."