Chapter 8

Mingyue's hand trembled, and the caviar ruthlessly slipped down.

He frowned, and said, "Lou Shijing, aren't you too domineering? Do I have to get your approval for which university I want to take? Is it that Chengyu University is your family's..."

Before the words came to light, he shut up wisely, because the Lou family really has shares in Yuda.

Lou Shijing looked normal, poured himself a glass of sake elegantly and skillfully, and then drank it all.

Ming Yue stared at his sliding Adam's apple for a few seconds, then continued to dig into the rice.

From Fulaimingle back to Weiyang Pavilion, the two men didn't have any communication on the way. Lou Shijing drank a few glasses of wine, and the whole car was filled with the aroma of wine, like rich and fragrant fruit, sweet and refreshing.

Due to the year-round entertainment, Lou Shijing's drinking capacity is very good, a few glasses of sake will not make him drunk. But now at the moment, Mingyue is sitting next to him, unexpectedly his expression dimmed at some point, and there were a few traces of complex emotions on his usually indifferent face that were not easy to detect.

Some of it seemed sullen.

Mingyue didn't seem to notice this strangeness and stretched out two fingers to draw aimlessly on the car window. His slender fingers are especially eye-catching when jumping on the black and white keys. Even if he just scratches randomly on the glass window at this moment, he can imagine how they play the graceful and beautiful piano sound.

The traffic outside the window passed by like a horse watching flowers, and the projected lights kept falling on Mingyue's face, reflecting a bit of sadness.

The premarital phobia was at work again at this time, making him more anxious in the not-so-capable car.

When he raised his eyes, he faced the deep eyes of Shi Jing.

For a moment, Ming Yue felt that this man's eyes seemed to drill holes into him. As if he could be skinned, pierced, and eaten whole.

It's only a matter of three years, once the contract has passed, there is no need to deal with him - Ming Yue silently said to himself.

Back in the Weiyang Pavilion, Lou Shijing immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower, and when he came to the cloakroom the smell of alcohol was gone.

When taking wedding photos in Dali last time, Lou Shijing saw Mingyue wearing a dark Republic of China gown. Originally, in his perception, white would best match Mingyue's appearance, but he didn't know that dark color was more suitable for him. It was cool and flamboyant.

So among the three dresses this time, Lou Shijing customized a navy blue Prince of Wales check morning dress, a black double-breasted vertical stripe evening dress, and a white flat-cut dress for him.

Ming Yue tried them one by one, and each suit was well-cut without any flaws. When the belt was put on, the slender waist seemed to be able to be held with one hand.

Lou Shijing looked away, took off the dust cover, and changed into his own dress.

His clothes are all pure black, but the dark pattern of each suit is different. Black trousers and white shirts are calm and a bit more dignified.

Although Lou Shijing is busy with work, he spends a few hours in the gym every Sunday and keeps in good shape. When you raise your hand to tie the cufflinks, you can vaguely see the outline of the muscles in the arm.

The corners of the shirt are tucked into the trouser waist, and the lines of wide shoulders and narrow waist are clearly visible.

His buttocks...seem to be firm.