Chapter 9

July 6th, the big wedding day.

At six o'clock in the morning, Ming Yue was forcibly woken up by Yu Jinshu to have breakfast. He was sitting in front of the mirror and putting on his makeup.

Mingyue's skin is very fair, and the slightest blemishes are particularly eye-catching. At this moment, the bruises at the corners of his eyes became the focus of the makeup artist to cover up.

After putting on makeup, it was almost eight o'clock, and the best man group and Lou Shijing also came to the villa. Mingyue heard the noise downstairs, and his sleepiness disappeared immediately.

According to the wedding process, photographers and videographers will take pictures of the two people before they leave the house before ten o'clock, and there are many interactions that show the intimate relationship.

As soon as Ming Yue put on his dress, there was a knock on the door of the room, and the noise was endless as if there were many people blocking the door.

He hastily tied up the corners of his shirt before holding the doorknob tremblingly.

The moment the door opened, he was forced back by a sudden force, and the booing best-man group pushed Lou Shijing with all their strength. Before Mingyue could react, he fell into Lou Shijing's arms.

The best man team consisted of six people, three of them were Ming Yue's college roommates, Shen Mo was one of them, and the other three were Lou Shijing's cousins.

It was the three young masters of the Lou family who took the lead. Although the roommates were well aware of the relationship between Ming Yue and Lou Shijing in the past, as the two are going to be married now, they no longer cared about it and joined together under the leadership of Silence. booing queue.

"Kiss! Kiss !"

I don't know who yelled such a sentence, the crowd outside the door immediately boiled up, and the voices of urging kisses continued to increase.

Lou Shijing hugged the waist of the person in front of him, his eyes reflected the light, showing gentleness.

This was the first time Mingyue saw expressions other than indifference and sullenness on his face, and he couldn't help feeling dazed until Lou Shijing kissed him on the forehead and he just woke up into a dream.

The sound of the shutter kept ringing, and the surrounding commotion continued to rise: "Brother, you are too perfunctory, you just kiss!"

"That's right, we'll pay,  just kiss!"

The people who spoke were from the best man group, from the name they were probably Lou Shijing's two cousins.

Mingyue's ears were burning hot, and in keeping with the principle of acting as a loving couple, he didn't show a fierce attitude towards Lou Shijing, and only pushed him lightly to let himself escape.

Just now he was in a hurry to open the door, and the dress hadn't been completely changed yet, Lou Shijing looked down and saw that Mingyue's neckline was slightly open, revealing a piece of porcelain-white skin, so he quietly blocked the view behind him and raised his hand to fasten the buttons for him.

"Let's stop making trouble, we don't have enough time now, we still have to go to the garden to shoot." Lou Shijing said in a warm voice and then fetched a dress coat for Ming Yue to put on.

"Third brother——" Lou Xingyi poked Lou Yutang beside him, his tone slightly excited, "Am I dreaming, brother is so gentle today! Slap me quickly to wake me up!"

Lou Yutang leaned against the wall with his arms folded, and the corner of his mouth slightly raised: "Go and touch our sister-in-law's hand, if the eldest brother doesn't hit you, it proves that you are really dreaming."