Chapter 43

The first thing Lou Shijing did after he came to the company was to approve the operation department's marketing plan for the first quarter of next year. Since he would go abroad for several months after the year, he asked the various departments to draft a report plan in advance.

Although it is really not kind to increase the workload of everyone two days before the holiday, but it can make them feel relaxed in the next year, and everyone is happy to accept it.

But before he could take a closer look at the plan in his hand, secretary Du Tangtang rushed into the office in a hurry: "Mr. Lou, something happened!"

Lou Shijing looked up, took the mobile phone she handed over, and only glanced at it, his expression changed drastically.

"Mingyue"... "pregnant"...

These few words are like two huge waves in the vast ocean, rolling endlessly in the bottom of his eyes.

The reaction of the hand was faster than the brain, Lou Shijing dialed Mingyue's phone, trying to hold it steady before he found out about it, but after the ring rang for more than ten seconds, the other party hung up the phone directly, and when he called again, only there are still prompts for a shutdown.

Du Tangtang's tone was a bit hurried: "This is the latest online news and hot searches sent by the Ministry of Information. It comes from Weibo, Baid, Dou B, Sou H, and major social software. Judging from the time when the news broke, it should have been pushed across the network three minutes ago."

Tianheng's information department is also responsible for monitoring keywords related to Lou's on the entire network in addition to its regular job responsibilities. Once any negative news is revealed, public relations can always suppress it in the shortest possible time.

Even though he was as calm as a building, Shi Jing couldn't help clenching his molars: "Immediately contact the major platforms to remove these messages, and no chance of secondary release is allowed!"

Du Tangtang: "Don't worry, Mr. Lou, the PR department is already dealing with it—do you want to send a lawyer's letter to those big Vs who forwarded it?"

"Send." After speaking, Lou Shijing walked out of the office like the wind at his feet and kept calling Mingyue, but the answer to him was always a mechanical female voice.

He took the elevator to the garage, got in the car, and was about to start the car when his mind suddenly came to his senses.

Soon, he dialed Ming Wu's phone number, and the other party obviously knew the news, and asked first, "Shi Jing, is Ming Yue at home?"

Lou Shijing was slightly stunned, and the ending sounded a little trembling: "I asked my personal assistant to send Yueyue to the company in the morning."

Ming Wu looked at the empty office and frowned: "He's not in the company."

Lou Shijing's heart sank suddenly, and he said after a few seconds, "Dad, don't worry, I will find him."

Ming Wu wanted to ask a lot of questions, but he knew that this was not the time to say these things: "Okay, I will also send someone out to find him."

After hanging up the phone, Lou Shijing quickly dialed another person's number: "Lao Li, call the Municipal Transportation Bureau and ask them to help call out all the traffic monitoring near Huanrong International Building. check the track of the Yu A·D6688 car, and make sure to find it in the shortest possible time."

The phone in this car has not been hung up yet, and a new call comes in soon.

It belonged to his mother Gu Yang.