Chapter 33

The lighting in the bedroom was adjusted to sleep mode, warm yellow and clear, mixed with the fragrance of the room, extremely ambiguous.

Lou Shijing didn't know why Mingyue was so active tonight, but he had to admit that he almost lost control. If he hadn't taken into account that Mingyue still had a child in his stomach, he could have smashed this piece of flawless warm jade into pieces, making him even have the energy to cry.

Instead of being like now, he has to be patient and restrained every time——

Muscles swelled, and the veins on the neck bulged. It was more uncomfortable than not being able to eat.

After being hearty, the world seems to stand still at this moment.

Now that Mingyue's stomach is getting bigger, he has become accustomed to sleeping on his left side. He is curled up in the quilt, and while breathing calmly, his mind is slowly waking up.

--So, are there any feelings?--

To prove this problem, he did not hesitate to take the initiative to seduce, and in the end, except for being eaten up, he undoubtedly did not get any results.

I just care about having fun the whole time.

Suddenly remembering that he asked Lou Shijing a question before their tryst, Ming Yue raised his head, put his arms around the man's neck, and asked again: "Do you like me?"

Lou Shijing's eyes were filled with a breath-stopping luster, and the high brows were smudged with affection and tenderness as if every cell was throbbing crazily because of this question.

——This is the answer you gave me?

——Yes, I hate you, and I will always hate you!

The answer that was about to come out was cut off by the memory before he could speak, Lou Shijing rolled his Adam's apple, trying to make his voice sound calm.

He held himself back and asked, "What about you, do you like me?"

Ming Yue didn't expect him to throw the question to himself, his eyelashes flickered slightly, and his body stiffened slightly.

People who have always been unresponsive to emotions do not know how to define the emotion of "like". The two have been hostile for many years and later tied together because of marriage. Difficult to clear.

But it's just a bond. Ming Yue thought to himself, whether he likes it or not, they will have nothing to do with each other when the agreement expires.

If he had to explain, he could only say "I don't hate it anymore".

Perhaps it was because Mingyue had been thinking for too long, Lou Shijing probably had the answer in his mind, so he rubbed his head and said softly, "Go to sleep."

?

As Shuangdan approached, all departments of the company began to be very busy in a tense and orderly manner. Mingyue piled up materials that needed to be reviewed every day, sometimes worked overtime during lunch breaks, and did not go back to the lounge for a nap until he couldn't hold on anymore.

Now his dietary requirements are not as strict as those in the first trimester, and Lou Shijing no longer needs to come to the company to deliver lunch for him every day.

Mingyue sorted out the materials on the table, then got up and went to the company cafeteria.

As soon as he walked out of the office, his old man called: "Yue Yue, come to my office, your mother brought lunch over."