Chapter 6

Ming Yue originally wanted to fall asleep after entering the hotel but seeing the layout of the room he lost sleep all at once.

He looked back and found a pair of handcuffs, a leather whip, and...

With a "click", the door was closed.

Ming Yue's heart skipped a beat, he wanted to leave subconsciously, but then he thought, why should he run away, shouldn't it be Lou Shijing who should be afraid?

Lou Shijing walked past him with a lingering pinewood fragrance, as if it could quickly soothe the restlessness in his heart.

The curtains are opened, and the afterglow of the setting sun is reflected in the room. The setting sun spreads in the sky, overlapping with the distant mountains as if reflecting the peaceful times.

Ming Yue couldn't figure out why they didn't change to another room in the building, but now, he had to declare his sovereignty: "We can just pretend when we are outside, and there is no need to pretend it when we are alone. You sleep on the sofa at night, If you can't sleep well on the sofa, just sleep on the swing, or I can give you a quilt to sleep in the bathtub." 

Lou Shijing stood by the window and turned to look at him when he heard the words.

Ming Yue seemed to be accustomed to his silence, lying on the bed alone, exhaustion swept through his limbs, and sleepiness struck again.

He no longer stays up late and plays games silently, it is harder to make it to the top score than to revive the Ming family.

When he closed his eyelids, Ming Yue felt that the bed beside him sank a few inches, the familiar pine wood fragrance gradually filled his nostrils, and the long hair covering his face was gently  gathered behind his ears.

Not long after, the doorbell rang, Lou Shijing got up and opened the door, and Chen Yu pushed the suitcase forward with a smile: "Boss Lou, the luggage has arrived."

He looked at the scene in the room from the corner of his eye, and the word "invite credit" was written all over his face.

Lou Shijing Gujing took the luggage calmly, and quickly closed the door.

Chen Yu: "??"

Is the boss... dissatisfied?

Then open a more romantic room next time.

?

Ming Yue woke up from hunger, and it was already four o'clock in the morning when he woke up.

The room was very dark, only the small wall lamp at the toilet door was still on.

With this meager light, Mingyue saw a man lying beside him. The man was sleeping soundly on his side. The high-brow bone made his eyes deep and fluid, and it was hard to hide his edge even when he was asleep.

The distance between the two is not particularly close, Ming Yue looked over at this distance, and just then realized that Lou Shijing's appearance is actually very noble, his facial features were sharp and elegant, and in high school back then, someone once compared Lou Shijing as the "campus Adonis" to him.

At that time, he and Lou Shijing had formed an enemy bond, and every time he saw Lou Shijing, he rushed to fight, and never had any other thoughts, and it has been the same for so many years.

Ming Yue silently stared at the person in front of him, until the other person's eyelashes moved slightly, slowly opening his eyes.

He suddenly realized that he was actually bewitched by his rival's beauty, and immediately got up angrily: "Why are you sleeping in the bed? "