Chapter 5

Ming Yue never imagined in his life that his ankle was his sensitive spot, and the most shameful thing was that he even moaned twice in front of his deadly enemy.

If it is said that there were eight points of drunkenness a moment ago, now only three points are left.

"Pervert, let go of me!" Ming Yue didn't dare to move, he could only use force with his mouth.

The smell of alcohol made his cheeks pink and his ears extremely hot.

Lou Shijing let go of his ankle, got up, and stepped aside.

Ming Yue stepped on his house slippers, went into the bathroom gloomily, and took a long time to calm down before soaking in the bathtub.

There was a bottle of aromatherapy on the storage table in the bathroom. It is not strong, but it smelled very good. It seems to be the smell of orange blossom mixed with lavender, which has a calming effect.

The washbasin was chic, without fancy skin care products, only two facial cleansers for day and night, and two sets of toiletries, one of which was unopened.

After taking a bath, Mingyue was almost awake from the wine, and he walked out of the bathroom after blowing his hair half dry.

Lou Shijing went to the guest room to wash up, and now he also changed into pajamas. He was sitting gracefully on the sofa in the bedroom with a tablet in his hand, probably still busy with work.

Hearing the bathroom door being opened, he slowly raised his eyes and said softly, "Come here."

Ming Yue was very displeased with his appearance, took his mobile phone, and walked out as if he had never heard of it.

"Where are you going?"

"going home!"

Lou Shijing frowned slightly: "I sent a message to your dad, you don't have to go home tonight."

Ming Yue turned his head quietly, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"You don't have to look at me like that. Our wedding is approaching, and there are still many things that haven't been put on the agenda." Lou Shijing got up, pulled him back to the sofa and sat down, and handed the tablet to him, "These are the photography samples sent by the studio, you pick a few styles you like, and we will take pictures next weekend."

After the legalization of same-sex marriage, the number of photos of couples in major photo studios has also increased day by day but compared with heterosexual couple photos, the options available are very limited.

His fair slender fingers flicked the screen a few times, and Ming Yue's expression became slightly complicated. After a while, he looked sideways at the man beside him, and asked solemnly, "Do you really want to marry me?"

The engagement banquet didn't make him feel that he was about to enter the palace of marriage, but when these wedding photos with different styles appeared in front of him, Ming Yue began to lose his mind.

Lou Shijing's eyes were deep, and no emotion could be seen on his sharp-edged face.

Ming Yue said again: "Don't forget the content of that agreement, we will be husband and wife under a three-year contract, and we have to leave when the time limit is up."

Three years is the longest period he can endure in the scene!

Seeing that Lou Shijing didn't speak, Ming Yue took it as his approval and began to carefully select the wedding photos.

Ming Yue's hair was thin and soft, half of which scattered on his cheeks and the other half behind his ears, view from the side, he looked like an oil painting.