Chapter 29

The atmosphere of the concert was full, and there were several interactive sessions in the middle. The camera panned to the audience, and a few lucky fans were randomly selected to sing with AE on stage.

The first two shots captured the middle and back rows. Although the girls were reserved after they came on stage, they quickly got into the mood. Singing on the same stage with idols is the dream of countless fans, so even if the performance is not perfect, it is already the greatest joy for them.

When Ming Yue threw the eighth mint candy into his mouth, a handsome face suddenly appeared on the big screen, and the audience burst into screams.

"Director, you are so good at cutting shots!"

"Ah, he's so handsome, isn't he really an artist who was invited to airborne!"

"AE boys never let people down, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

After Mingyue got pregnant, he often appeared unresponsive. He stared at the big screen for several seconds before he realized who the person in the picture was. He was dazed and swallowed the mints he had just put in his mouth.

The girls cheered again: "Oh my God, he's so cute!"

"Are all handsome guys so cute? Woohoo, I love you so much!"

AE followed the camera and looked towards the VIP area, and his gentle voice came out from the microphone, reaching everyone's hearts: "Please invite this handsome guy to come on stage and sing the next song with me."

Ming Yue was a little dazed, and couldn't help looking at the stage awkwardly.

Soon, he noticed that there was a fiery gaze falling on him, which was more obvious than when he became the focus of the audience, and he even had the illusion of being on his back.

After sitting quietly for a few seconds, he quickly got up and walked to the stage.

Just as Mingyue took a step, Lou Shijing grabbed his wrist without warning, and his voice was not loud enough to catch his ear: "You are not allowed to hold hands with him, let alone hug him."

The others didn't know what Lou Shijing said to Mingyue, but this possessive action alone was enough to make the brief quiet scene boil again——

"Are they lovers?"

"I smell lemons!"

"Ah, why do I still have to eat dog food for a concert!"

Ming Yue broke free from the man's shackles with a red face and then walked quickly to the stage under the spotlight.

——even If I have a serious illness, I will not hug a stranger! Ming Yue gritted his teeth and silently complained about the scene of the building.

His OCD is very serious. When he has physical contact with strangers, he will instinctively develop a sense of resistance. If the situation is serious, he will feel nauseous and vomit on the spot.

After arriving on the stage, a staff member immediately handed him a microphone. AE smiled and greeted the fans in front of him, and then asked straight to the point: "Which song do you want to sing?"

Ming Yue thought for a few seconds, and said, "Memory"

Most of AE's songs are critical, but this song "Memory" is one of the few love songs in his early works. In the era when there was no short video promotion, it was able to dominate Penguin music for half a year, and it can be heard all the time in the streets and alleys The melody shows its far-reaching influence.