Chapter 27

Tianheng Group has several real estate projects to be launched recently, and all kinds of overwhelming marketing promotions.

Lou Shijing has endless meetings every day, but no matter how busy he is, he will return to Weiyang Pavilion on time to prepare meals and send them to Mingyou.

Mingyue's pregnancy reaction has improved slightly, and he can eat some oily food, but he is still very resistant to meat and will vomit non-stop when he gets the smell of meat.

Today's lunch is braised pumpkin, cold okra, and vinegared cabbage.

The Lou family's old house has two acres of vegetable land, where various seasonal organic vegetables are cultivated. Every morning, Gu Yang will send someone to the Weiyang Pavilion to deliver fresh vegetables. The portion is not large, but it is enough for the two of them to eat for a whole day.

Mingyue likes the acidic flavor, Lou Shijing will add some vinegar sauce to the dish according to his taste, just smelling it can make people salivate infinitely, Mingyue eats it very happily.

After lunch, Lou Shijing poured the squeezed orange juice into a glass and handed it to him: "The autumn weather makes you dry, remember to drink plenty of water."

Ming Yue took the juice, drank a few sips, and then slowly raised his eyes to look at the man opposite, thinking that if there was no such child, this man would not be so considerate to him even if it killed Lou Shijing.

In his final analysis, the father is attached to the son/daughter.

Thinking of this, Ming Yue suddenly felt that the juice in his hand was no longer fragrant, he put it on the table after a cold snort, got up, and walked to the lounge.

Lou Shijing didn't know what he was upset about. After cleaning up the mess on the table, he went to the lounge. Seeing that Mingyue was already lying on the bed, he went to the bathroom to wash up briefly and then took off his clothes and lay down beside him.

Ming Yue turned sideways: "Aren't you going back to the company?"

Lou Shijing hugged that slender waist, and said softly, "I'll be here with you the whole afternoon today."

"In broad daylight, I don't need your company."

"Then you stay with me."

Ming Yue opened his mouth and refused very simply: "I won't accompany you!"

The corners of Lou Shijing's lips were slightly curved, and his palm was pressed against his belly: "Then let the child give me company."

Ming Yue was startled, and then remembered that he still had the other man's seed in his stomach.

It has been twelve weeks, less than two hundred days away from the due date.

Eight years can pass by in a flash, let alone two hundred days and nights.

When Ming Yue was lost in his thoughts, a familiar breath penetrated his nostrils, and his eyes were suddenly covered by a  shadow. Before he could react, he felt that his lips were covered by a pair of tenderness, liting a fire in his veins.

At this moment, the back of his head was hooked by a warm and strong palm and gently pressed forward, allowing the latter to give access to deepening the kiss.

He couldn't remember how long it has been since the two of them had such close contact. The sudden tenderness made Ming Yue stunned for a moment. The fiery palm moved down slightly along the back of his head. Every time it brushed close to his clothes, wiping out the sporadic sparks, making Mingyue gradually soften, like a pool of spring water being touched.