Chapter 35

It will be Christmas in a week, and the winter in Yucheng rarely had snowfall in a century, but not the absence of cold.

Mingyue was not afraid of the cold due to the influence of hormones during pregnancy, but due to the progress of pregnancy, the blood circulation in the lower limbs began to slow down, and getting cold feet became normal, this cold winter will be undoubtedly difficult for him.

The baby is now 21 weeks old, and the pressure on the abdomen is getting stronger and stronger. In the past few days, the sacrum bone has started to hurt. Every day when he is working, he has to put a massage pillow on his lower back to relieve the discomfort in the body.

The curvature of the abdomen became more and more obvious, and the previous suit could no longer be buttoned, so it had to be re-customized.

Now that New Year's Day is around the corner, various departments of the company have drawn up many plans for the new year, reviewed them layer by layer,  step by step, and handed them over to him for approval before submitting them to the board of directors.

At eleven o'clock in the morning, the head of the finance department sent several regional sales reports.

"Fujian's demand for machinery has always ranked first among the eight major agency districts. Last month, the sales volume was only 180,000, and the sales volume was 20% lower than that of Jiangnan." The Minister of Finance said, "This report was issued two days ago. President Lu sent it to me, I checked it, and found nothing wrong."

His words were slightly contradictory, but Ming Yue understood the meaning and immediately went to the sales department to make a match after receiving the report.

Fujian agent Lu Qihua is a seasoned and key person of Mingyou. He has been at the headquarters for eleven years. He is a veteran.

After five months of practice, Lu Qihua's ability is indeed better than sitting in an office at the headquarters, and his sales in a single quarter can exceed nine figures.

However, last month's performance seems to have shrunk a lot, which does not match his ability.

The sales department printed out the report of Fujian last month, which completely matched the account given by the finance department.

Everything seems reasonable, but the more reasonable, the more wrong.

Ming Yue compared the two reports in detail, and the hunger in his abdomen made him a little powerless.

Whenever the stomach is empty, the little guy inside starts to be restless, and the fetal movement is abnormally obvious.

He returned to the office with the report and was about to ask the secretary to make him a glass of mixed fruit juice to fill his stomach, but the moment he opened the office door, he found a man with clear features sitting on the sofa.

The man crossed his legs gracefully, holding a document in his hand and flipping through it carefully, his eyes wandering slowly, his expression slightly serious.

When Ming got closer, he raised his eyes slightly and closed the document together.

"Why are you here?" Ming Yue was slightly surprised.

Lou Shijing said: "I'm not busy with work in the morning, I happened to go home to pick up the documents and found Mrs. Deng made soup, so I brought it to you by the way."

--Didn't Chen Yu do it for such a small matter as fetching documents, and why he needed to go there himself?--

Ming Yue didn't expose the man's lies, put down the report, and went to the table, the other party took the opportunity to unscrew the lid of the thermos box, and the delicious aroma of thick steaming white black-bone chicken soup came out.