Chapter 1: Huh?

Y/n POV

It was a normal day for me. I went to school, did my chores, and talked to my friends. I watched some Owl House, one of my favorite comfort shows before I started to get ready for bed. My mother and Father were still at work but should be home before midnight. Early that day I had gotten into a fight with them so I knew that for a week they would just ignore me like always when they are mad at me. I never did really have a good relationship with them, they were always busy with something else but I still love them. They are the ones that raised me. I said goodnight to my siblings/sibling (if you don't have siblings then you just go to bed) and went to bed. I went and put my hair up, covering my ears to keep them warm (Don't ask. It is a part of the story) and went straight to bed. But what I didn't notice was a silhouette in the corner of my room watching me fall asleep. When I woke up I saw that I was in a strange room that looked like a metallic room. 'Where am I? Was I kidnapped?!' I thought as I sat up from the bed and looked around the room. I have never seen a room like this, it looked weird. A couple of minutes later the door opens and a guard walks in? Why is there a guard here and why does the uniform look familiar? "Oh I see you are awake. Let me go and get Lilith" He said and walked out.

'Who Lilith? Again that name is familiar?' I thought. The door opened and I saw... LILITH CLAWTHORNE WALK IN. 'Why is Lilith clawthorne here? She not real? AM I IN OWL HOUSE' I thought while Lilith walked up to me. "Who are you and why were you found near the emperor palace?" Lilith asked me. "I-I'm Y/n and I-I don't know how I g-got here" I said nervously. "Well Y/n, I'm going to get you some clothing and we will go and see what Emperor Belos will do with you" She said and walked out the door. 'Wait- I DON'T WANT TO SEE BELOS! I'M GOING TO GET KILLED!' I thought while standing up from the bed. Lilith came back with some clothing and handed them to me. "I will help with your hair when you're done changing" Lilith said. She turned around while I changed.

I get changed and I really like the outfit (you can change it or the colors, whatever you want)

I get changed and I really like the outfit (you can change it or the colors, whatever you want). Lilith turns around and grabs a brush off a table. "Come sit, we don't want to keep the emperor wait do we?" Lilith said, patting the bed I woke up in. I sit down and I feel the hair tie that was in my hair get taken out. I hear a gasp from Lilith. 'Why is she ga-' I thought until I realized, I'M A HUMAN! SHE MUST HAVE SEEN MY EARS! "Y-your a human?" Lilith asked, shocked. 'Play dumb' I thought. "What do you mean? Aren't we all human?" I asked. "Umm- Yes, we are! I just..." Lilith said but then just shut up and did my hair. After she was done, she led me to the emperor throne room. 'OMG! I'M GOING TO GET KILLED!!' Was all I could think about. I realized that she never told me her name, even though I know but still. "So... what is your name? You never told me" I ask. "My name is Lilith Clawthorne" Lilith said. "That's a pretty name" I said. "Thank you, but we have arrived. I will let him know you are here" Lilith said and walked into the big doors that we stopped at.

Lilith POV

I walked into the emperor's throne room. "Lilith, did you bring the girl?" The emperor asked me. "Yes but... But she is a human" I said. "A human... Bring her in. I would like to talk to her" He said. "Yes my lord" I said and went to go and get the girl. 'How did a human girl get here? The last time I heard a human being in the boiling isles was hundreds of years ago' I thought.

Y/n POV

Lilith walked out of the room, looking like she was deep into thought. "The emperor is ready to see you" Lilith said. I followed her into the emperor's throne room and there he was, Emperor Belos, in all his glory. "Hello, may I ask what your name is, human. Your full name" Belos said to me. "Y-Y/n L/n..." I said. "How did you get to the boiling isles?" Belos asked. "I'm not sure. I went to bed and then I woke up in the medical room" I told him the truth. What else was I going to say 'I'm from a whole other universe and know what you are planning and I'm going to stop you' That would just be stupid. "I see... Well I know what to do..." Belos says. 'AHH HES GOING TO KILL ME!' I thought. "You will become my daughter. I heard from Kikimora that having a child will boost my popularity and will make me more trustworthy" Belos said. '...WHAT!' I thought. "Lilith, I want you to not tell anyone about her being a human. I will take care of her appearance" Belos told Lilith. When I looked at Lilith, she looked shocked. I mean, so am I. "Yes my lord!" Lilith said and left the room.

"Y/n, I will get Kikimora to lead you to a spare room. Later I will introduce you to your new cousin and give you something for your appearance" Belos said. "Umm Okay...? Umm what should I call you?" I asked. This is really weird. "You can call me father or dad" Bel- 'Father' said. I will never see Belos as my father. I might not have a good relationship with my bio father but he is still my father. "Cover your ears until I can give you something to hide them" 'Father' said. I quickly cover them just as Kikimora walked in and OMG she looks so different in real life! "My lord," Kikimora said and bowed at Belos. "Take Y/n to a spare room please" Belos said. "Yes my lord" Kikimora said and I followed her to a random room. "I will come and get you if the emperor needs you. Until then don't leave this room" Kikimora said and left. 'What is going to happen to me? How did I get here? I didn't go through a portal so how?' I thought. I decided to take a nap until 'Father' needs me.

_______________________________________

I'm sorry if this story makes no sense! This is stuck in my mind and I just want to type it down. Tell me if you want more of this. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1180