Chapter 8: Magic house #1

Y/N Pov

I managed to convince Belos to let me hang out with my friends! Willow and Gus wanted to do a 'moonlight conjuring' but we couldn't do It at any of our houses. Mine, well it would ruin my identity. Willows dads were hosting a dinner party so no and Gus dad does want that happening to his house so we had no where to do it. Willow looked so upset at the news. Luz soon came up to us. "Hello friend, wait- who hurt my babies?" Luz question. "Amity and her friends are doing a 'moonlight conjuring' and won't invite me. And she keeps posting about it" Willow explained. "What a jerk!" Luz said. "I know right!" I agreed with her. "What's a 'moonlight conjuring'?" Luz asked. "You hang out at someone's house and play with moonlight magic!" Willow explained. "None of us have ever done it and our parents will let us do it" I said. Boscha came over to rub it in our face that we were not invited. Boscha is so annoying, especially in class when she is trying to one up everyone. Vines started to grow from under Willow as they made a remark on how she a 'half of a witch'. Luz slapped a Vine and it went back down. "Do worry Willow, cause we are going to have our own 'moonlight conjuring'!" Luz said to us. "This was on my budget list after owning my own human budget!" Gus said after checking it off his budget list. "That is a really weird thing to want but okay!" Luz said. "I'll be right back after telling Eda!" Luz said and went to Eda. 'Wait- will Belos even let me sleep-over at anyone's? I hope so" I thought. Luz tried to ask if we could come over but Eda said no right away. She doesn't trust Luz alone with her friends at her house while she is away. Eda also thought that the 'moonlight conjuring' was dumb. It makes sense but come on!

Willow asked Luz if it was okay and Luz lied saying it was fine. Willow and Gus started chearing on while Luz looked worried. I went to Willow's to crowed my 'father' to ask if it was okay for me to sleep-over. "Hey 'father' I was wondering if it's okay if I sleepover with a friend tonight?" I asked. "Oh is this friend you are talking about?" He asked me. "My friend Willow Parks, She said it was fine with her dads" I said. "Hm, very well then, I will send a bag of clothing to where this call comes from" He said. "Oh thank you dad!" I said and hung up. "I'm so excited! But why did you tell your dad you're staying here?" Willow asked me. "Well my dad doesn't really like Luz or the Owl lady so he wouldn't let me go if I told him it was there" I said. "Oh that makes more sense" Willow said. Soon my bag was dropped off by who knows and Willow bag was packed. We said goodbye to her dads, who are so nice and met up with Gus to walk to the owl house. We got to the owl house and Luz told us to hide in the bushes until she told us to come out. We see Eda fly away and Luz tells us to come out. "I'm a sneak sneaker" Willow said. " I have leaves in my pants and I like it" Gus said. "Gus, you didn't have to tell us that" I said looking at him. "Oops sorry" He said. Luz opens the door as Hooty welcomes us. He started to tell a story but we shut the door on him as we all entered. 'The house looks so much better in person! It's amazing!' I thought.

"Welcome to the living room! We call it that because the walls are living" Luz said as we all looked around. Gus started to look at all the Human stuff while me and Willow just looked around. "We got wired food and weird music" Luz said. "We got a budget!" Gus said, while a budget was on his head. "And we have friends to do the conjuring with! This is so exciting!" Willow said. "Let's get this slumber party started" I said. "So how does this conjuring stuff work?" Luz asked. "Well first we should pick an object to animate. It should be something meaningful and beautiful" Willow said as she looked at a plant Eda had. "What about this buff beef guy?" Gus said, holding a 'Beefy Bob' toy up. "Yes! He's perfect!" Luz said. "That's not what I meant by beautiful" Willow said but Gus puts on a sad face and Willow gives into Gus. We put the doll in the middle of us and held hands. "From what I have read, we have to say the incantation and make a connection to the doll" Willow said as Gus corrents her by saying 'figerin'. "Moonlight, we call and sing, moonlight take this chance, moonlight it is time" we chanted and Luz kinda just went with it. The candles went out and we were left in the dark. And then the house started to shake. We tried to stooded up but the shaking got too much and we fell down. When it stopped, books and stuff were on the ground and the house just looked like it really had a party. "Guys, what happened?" Luz asked us. "Little buff guy, what did you do!" Gus asked the doll. "Guys, I think we might have accidentally animated the house!" Willow said. "Oh my titan!" I said. "THE HOUSE!?!" Luz asked, scared. Luz opened the door and tried to run out the houses but we were higher off the ground. We all were outside to see what was happening when Hooty shut the door on us. The house started to walk and Luz tried to stop Hooty but all he said was, 'with the power of the moonlight I have raised'. "He is in some kind of trance" Gus said.

We bumped into some trees that caused Gus to lose his balance and fell from the end. Luz and Willow managed to catch him before we fell. "We must have used the magic on the house instead of the doll" Willow said. "Figeren!" Gus said. "Hold on!" I said and pulled Luz and Willow back causing Gus to come back up. We all hold hands before Hooty can walk off the cliff. "Hooty stop!" Luz said and the house came to a stop. We started to back up. "We must be controlling it by the power of friendship! And the moon, probably the moon" Willow said. "Not the MLP references" I said in a low voice. Luz looked at me but I guess she pushed it aside and went back to the situation we were in. "what should we do now?" Gus asked. "On one hand, we should take the house back to where it came from" Luz said. "Or we have a house that we can control and do anything we want with it!" Gus said. "Okay, but we have to get back before the moon sets" Luz said. "Alright! Let's test this puppy out!" I said. We were all laughing and having fun controlling the house. As we walked, we saw Boscha on her crow. "Is that... Boscha?" Willow asked. "Yea, want to scare her" I asked her. "HELL YEA!" Gus and Luz say. We heard her talking to her mom? She soon 'hung up' the crow as it flew away. "She noticed us, what do we do?" Willow asked. Gus made an illusion microphone and Luz started to talk through it. "Hey... you! Stop being mean to others, you're being kind of a jerk" Luz said in a 'scary' voice. We started to laugh. "Why is a house giving me a talk down. Whateven, I will just T.P. you like I did with the other house" Boscha said. "But don't you see, I'm not just any house. AHHH" Luz said as we made the house taller and Boscha ran away screaming. We all burst into laughter.

"That was my first time parking someone, and I liked it" Gus said. "We can follow her to Amity house and show her who is the Half a witch is" Willow said. "I think we should head back now" Luz said. "Come on Luz, It will be quick! And Willow can get all her anger out now!" I said to Luz. Gus was also holding up the post amity made earlier that day. "She made a new post" Gus said. It talked about how humans can bite it. "Let's go do it!" Luz said. We cheered as we made it to Amity house. We walked down Bonesborough to Amity house, people who were out that night moved out of the way as we came through. We were finally in front of the 'Blight manor'. "Let's show amity what a real conjuring looks like" Willow said but as soon as we were about to go, a rob was thrown over the house stopping us. 'I forgot about these dudes' I thought. "What happened?" Gus asked. "Is that a giant crossbow?" Luz asked as she pointed to one in front of us. "We should head back now" I said. The crossbow shot again and held down the house. A guy jumped up and we just looked at him. "Knock knock" He said.

_______________________________________

This chapter is getting long so I have to cut it here or I'm going to lose my mind. Also, its final/regents week so wish me luck to pass! Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1622