Chapter 25: Grass Is Always Greener On The Other Side

Y/n POV

It's been awhile since the whole thing at Hexside happened. Perry has gotten me some clothing and hygiene stuff (I made sure it wasn't a lot, just the bare necessity). I won't lie, it's nice living somewhere where you are not being watched 24/7. Anyway, we have gotten in contact with Darius to help out with the Day of Unity. Darius wanted me and Hunter to protect Luz on the Day of Unity. When Gus heard about that, he called Willow and we all decided to protect Luz together, I mean, four are better than one, right?

 When Gus heard about that, he called Willow and we all decided to protect Luz together, I mean, four are better than one, right?

(BTW this is what you are wearing, you can change if want too. Also, the breast are more covered :3)

Darius gave us the location Katya was going to drop off Luz and King. We waited until we saw Katya in the air as she pushed Luz and King off her palisman and told her about her 'escorts'. "What? I don't need a security escort!" Luz yelled out to Katya. "Did you hear that, Gus?" Willow asked Gus. "Yea, no, I guess we'll have to go home. Well It's been fun, see you around, Luz the Human" Gus said jokingly to Luz. "Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Luz said as she chuckled and ran to them, with tears in her eyes. "Of course I want you around! I'm so happy and confused" Luz says as she, Willow, and Gus do a group hug and King runs over to them. "I thought you were all hiding after what happened at Hexside?" Luz says to them as King climbs up Gus's back and hangs there. "They were, but then they heard Darius ordered me and Y/n to protect you" Hunter said as we walked over to the others. "More like he begged us to come because he's terrified of him and Y/n getting recognized" Gus says as Hunter glared at him, more embarrassed than mad. "Y/n! You're here?! I thought that Belos would have locked you up!" Luz asked me. "I had an inside man help me out, me and Hunter have been staying with Gus in the meanwhile" I said. "Hunter, are you really up for this? You must be dealing with a lot after learning-" Luz was cut off by Hunter. "That Belos is evil! Don't worry, I'm A-OK" Hunter said as he chuckled nervously. Him and Gus do their 'Friend fit-bump' and make an explosion sound. "What the...?" Luz says confused. "This is what happens when you go missing for a week" Willow says and walks over to Gus as Hunter walks over to where me and Luz were standing. "Don't you dare mention that thing around them" Hunter said to Luz as he spun us around. "What thing? That you're a Grimwalker?" Luz asked but Hunter put his finger over her mouth. "Shh! Listen, I don't know if I'm a witch or human. All I know is that I'm a copy of someone Belos made... disappeared" Hunter explains to Luz. "I don't know what the four of you went through, but they seem to like you Hunter" Luz says. "So I shouldn't worry how they'd react, right? If that's the case, have you told them about helping Philip?" Hunter asked Luz. Luz's face shifted to worried and scared, now understanding where Hunter stood. "Guys, they will find out about both of those things. It's just a matter of time" I said and walked over to Willow, Gus, and King.

All we had to do now was to get Amity and we made our way over to the Blight manor. Gus stopped Luz from going ahead as he took the small mirror and made a circle that showed us that some scouts were making themself invisible. Luz sent out the plant glyph that took down the scout as we ran over to the entrance. "Sorry man!" Hunter said to the scout. As we got to the door, Abomination slime blocked the door as one of the Abomination guards appeared behind us. Luz tried to run but was grabbed by the Abomination slime. "Luz!" King screamed out as the Abomination guard went in front of them while an alarm came out of its head. Hunter went over and cut the alarm off the Abomination guard with his palisman. Willow tied vines on the guards arms and legs and pulled it into the ground. I went over and helped Luz up and then we all ran to Amity's window where we saw her shadow walking around. Luz placed a plant glyph down that brought her up to the balcony of Amity's room. After a couple of minutes, we saw Luz and Amity look down at us. They both came down and now the next step is to stop the last shipment of the Abomination guards to Belos. Lucky mity knew where it was taking place so we made our way over and hid in the bush near the entrance of the building. We saw Amity mom talk to Kikimora while two scouts followed behind them. Gus made an illusion that made us look like scouts. We followed Willow but I saw Luz telling King to stay back to 'guard the perimeter'. Luz catches up to us as we follow Kikimora and the other two guards.